By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Rise of Nightmares is a MAJOR flop - we need to talk about it

Typical Rol, hating everything that isn't pre-3DS Nintendo.

Around the Network

BOMBABOMBABOMBABOMBABOMBA
i hope gunstringer sells more that game looks good.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

RolStoppable said:
disolitude said:
haha. I like your thread title...

It's a VGC classic.

oh man, i forgot about the "rol is a MAJOR flop.." thread.  classic!!

Blacksaber said:
oniyide said:
RolStoppable said:
oniyide said:
RolStoppable said:
For comparison, Sega's Wii game MadWorld sold more than half a million copies.

oh god, that game took forever to reach those sales and was heavily discounted. Hell there selling this game for 2 bucks NEW on Amazon

...and that is strike three. You are out.

the games you mentioned flop, i dont know why you brought Madworld into it, you could have made your point without it. 

You really should open up the link Rol has to understand..

Its still a crap comparision.  Kinect is an addon so there audience is limited to who has the add on, Madworld is a game that anyone with Wii would enjoy. Now if we would use Red Steel 2, which did need an addon then that would work

I seen a shit ton of Rise of Nightmares commercials. Gamers are to blame here.

Around the Network

I was going to reply seriously but then remembered the title and OP and its kinda funny.

But I don't wanna talk about it  :(

*slams thread door*

Is there a single poster on this entire website who thought this game would actually push software? Because I never saw anyone claim it would. It was a poor looking game from the start. I haven't played it myself yet but it looked pretty lame.

RolStoppable said:
BenVTrigger said:
Is there a single poster on this entire website who thought this game would actually push software? Because I never saw anyone claim it would. It was a poor looking game from the start. I haven't played it myself yet but it looked pretty lame.

Yes, Zapp Brannigan.

I am ignoring MARCUSDJACKSON's prediction of upwards to 9m for obvious reasons. I am also ignoring Zapp's change of mind after bad reviews came in for the sake of convenience (to make my argument look better).

Looks like my 400k prediction (if it got ok reviews which it did) is way too high.

I'm such a fanboy :/

RolStoppable said:
yo_john117 said:
RolStoppable said:

Yes, Zapp Brannigan.

I am ignoring MARCUSDJACKSON's prediction of upwards to 9m for obvious reasons. I am also ignoring Zapp's change of mind after bad reviews came in for the sake of convenience (to make my argument look better).

Looks like my 400k prediction (if it got ok reviews which it did) is way too high.

I'm such a fanboy :/

Yes, you are. But waddya gonna do about it?

Probably hold my xbox and cry...just cry