By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Confirmed: Monster Hunter 4 not planned for PSVita

RolStoppable said:
That's totally awesome. I have no intention to buy or even play this game, because Monster Hunter is a repetitive grindfest, but as long as it hurts Sony I am happy.

no comment..

Around the Network
Acevil said:

By the way, I am pretty sure it is an agreement between Nintendo and Capcom about marketing in North America, but I why are people throwing in "Microsoft Money Hating" into this, when sony has DLC exclusives in a lot of their games, that most likely are attributed to some agreement between Sony and Publisher.

Also don't worry PsVita fans, Monster Hunter the 4thP will make it over. 

umm.. if nintendo pays the bills for marketing in north america that is what we call money hatting.  party A providing money and/or service in exchange for party B's services.

Kynes said:

It's funny how Sony fans act as if they own every third party franchise. Come on, Capcom made a business decision, deal with it. Nintendo is helping Capcom to develop Monster Hunter as a worldwide franchise, Sony hasn't done a bit to export this game outside of Japan.

your either very ignorant or just plain dumb. Damn near all the MH games have been released in the west. Even PS2 had one. There doing more for MH in the west than Ninty is doing for Xenoblade and Last story, but i guess thats all good to you huh?

OT MH to me is just a poor man's MMORPG, and i hate MMORPGs, but this would hurt Sony, they better get on it. Ninty is finally learning, good for them, now i believe they are serious about 3rd party support. No one was going to come to them to kiss their ass, like some oof the fans believe they should, they have to go to them. Or Capcom is stupid, because multiplat=more money. period

kitler53 said:
Acevil said:

By the way, I am pretty sure it is an agreement between Nintendo and Capcom about marketing in North America, but I why are people throwing in "Microsoft Money Hating" into this, when sony has DLC exclusives in a lot of their games, that most likely are attributed to some agreement between Sony and Publisher.

umm.. if nintendo pays the bills for marketing in north america that is what we call money hatting.  party A providing money and/or service in exchange for party B's services.

My second comment was somewhat unrelated to the first, I don't know why I put a comma. I meant why is Microsoft assumed to be company associated with "money hating" still. If anything they now sit back, and relaxing way too much. (Hence why I shifted my collection to ps3 centric third party, since generally they seem to offer DLC benefits and better resale value). 

It was more of a comment on what Mad said. 

Well, Maybe MH4 won't come out for Vita but A Monster hunter tittle will come out for Vita down the road.

Around the Network
Rafux said:
Well, Maybe MH4 won't come out for Vita but A Monster hunter tittle will come out for Vita down the road.

Monster Hunter 3rd HD is coming to the vita.... (Unless you mean even further down the road, which yes I do agree)

Kynes said:
Xen said:
Kynes said:
It's funny how Sony fans act as if they own every third party franchise. Come on, Capcom made a business decision, deal with it.

It's even funnier to see the fact that 50% of your posts are simply bitching about Sony fans in one way or another.

@Silver-Tiger: Yep! And I'm not even a fan of MH. Though I ought to get into it.

If sony fans wouldn't behave as prima donnas...

lulz - would you care for me to dredge up the 200-300 threads nintnedo fans have created in the last 3 years bitching about wii third party support?  no?  didn't think so...

I wasn't aware Sony owned the MH franchise, it is shocking to see it in a Nintendo platform
And this reminds me when FF left Nintendo, this is how it felt like!

Acevil said:
kitler53 said:
Acevil said:

My second comment was somewhat unrelated to the first, I don't know why I put a comma. I meant why is Microsoft assumed to be company associated with "money hating" still. If anything they now sit back, and relaxing way too much. (Hence why I shifted my collection to ps3 centric third party, since generally they seem to offer DLC benefits and better resale value). 

It was more of a comment on what Mad said. 

gotcha, that makes more sense.  i still think MS moneyhats - CoD DLC being the biggest most recent.  i don't like the practise but it happens, and it is effective, and everyone does it, and had nintendo done more of it in the early parts of the wii i think they'd be much better off now.  so i'm "glad" they learned their lesson.  :P

Well then, thats their loss.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)