By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Confirmed: Monster Hunter 4 not planned for PSVita

RolStoppable said:
That's totally awesome. I have no intention to buy or even play this game, because Monster Hunter is a repetitive grindfest, but as long as it hurts Sony I am happy.

LMAO!!!

Around the Network

If this is confirmed by Capcom itself it will be really surprising!

It's their loss - until they put MH4G on Vita :P

wht ever the opposite of wht Rol said.

DélioPT said:
If this is confirmed by Capcom itself it will be really surprising!

with 5m sold in japan alone yes bit would be.

Around the Network

VITA not getting the home ver. Moster Hunter sequel doesn't mean its out, just like the PSP never get any Monster Hunter home ver. sequel at all, it gets its own portable ver. and sell even more than the home ver. that's why I don't think capcom will ditch a VITA ver. trust me, just a matter of time... ^^

Of course they won't announce it, seriously though it's one of their worst decisions in recent memory.

So much so I'm inclined to believe Nintendo offered incentives.

It's funny how Sony fans act as if they own every third party franchise. Come on, Capcom made a business decision, deal with it. Nintendo is helping Capcom to develop Monster Hunter as a worldwide franchise, Sony hasn't done a bit to export this game outside of Japan.

Xen said:
It's their loss - until they put MH4G on Vita :P

oh, the meltdowns would be so fun to watch...

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Kynes said:
It's funny how Sony fans act as if they own every third party franchise. Come on, Capcom made a business decision, deal with it.

It's even funnier to see the fact that 50% of your posts are simply bitching about Sony fans in one way or another.

@Silver-Tiger: Yep! And I'm not even a fan of MH. Though I ought to get into it.