By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Expendables 2. More big players!!!

Tagged games:

oldschoolfool said:
yo_john117 said:
oldschoolfool said:
yo_john117 said:
The world is not ready for so much awesomeness in one movie.

what washed up actions stars fighting it out. I mean I liked the first one,but I used to watch these stars 20 yrs ago and thought they were great. once you become older,the magic and fascination just is'nt there. Get what I'm trying to say?

C

H

U

C

K

N

O

R

R

I

S

Get what i'm saying

come on bro,he's what like 70 something. everybody knows him for that bruce lee movie he was in and he was huge in the 80's,but his movie fame,began to fade out in the 90's,so he did that walker texas ranger show and has'nt really done all that much since.

The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris' fist

Brokeback Mountain is not the name of a movie, it is the pile of dead ninjas in Chuck Norris' backyard

Cars were invented to have a faster way of fleeing from Chuck Norris. Not to be outdone, Chuck Norris invented the car accident.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
oldschoolfool said:
yo_john117 said:
oldschoolfool said:
yo_john117 said:
The world is not ready for so much awesomeness in one movie.

what washed up actions stars fighting it out. I mean I liked the first one,but I used to watch these stars 20 yrs ago and thought they were great. once you become older,the magic and fascination just is'nt there. Get what I'm trying to say?

C

H

U

C

K

N

O

R

R

I

S

Get what i'm saying

come on bro,he's what like 70 something. everybody knows him for that bruce lee movie he was in and he was huge in the 80's,but his movie fame,began to fade out in the 90's,so he did that walker texas ranger show and has'nt really done all that much since.

Brokeback Mountain is not the name of a movie, it is the pile of dead ninjas in Chuck Norris' backyard

Cars were invented to have a faster way of fleeing from Chuck Norris. Not to be outdone, Chuck Norris invented the car accident.

I had grown bored with Chuck Norris facts years ago but damn if those didn't make me laugh out loud!  I may actually check out that Chuck Norris thread, now!

If Chuck Norris can still do a full roundhouse kick without his hip dislocating, I think he'll be a good addition. And hopefully, Van Damme can stay on his meds and away from cocaine for the entire shooting of the film. I wish Wesley Snipes was in this, but I guess it would be a little difficult to shoot all his scenes from prison.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Awesome, AWESOME news, I fell like a little kid talking with his friends "you know what would be a good fight!? Rambo vs Van Damne or Chuck Norris vs Jet Li"

Thank you Sly just thank you, so lets fill the theater when it comes out so another final sequel could be made and Seagal finally stops bitching and gets his ass kicked.

Rafux said:
Awesome, AWESOME news, I fell like a little kid talking with his friends "you know what would be a good fight!? Rambo vs Van Damne or Chuck Norris vs Jet Li"

Thank you Sly just thank you, so lets fill the theater when it comes out so another final sequel could be made and Seagal finally stops bitching and gets his ass kicked.

I dont believe Jet Li is in this movie,  I believe he had scheduling conflicts with other movies.  

They should drop Norris, JCVD, Cage and Travolta for real action stars like Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel.  I would even settle for Clive Owen over those people.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Rafux said:

I dont believe Jet Li is in this movie,  I believe he had scheduling conflicts with other movies.  

They should drop Norris, JCVD, Cage and Travolta for real action stars like Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel.  I would even settle for Clive Owen over those people.

I was just thinking they should put The Rock in this. And yeah, Vin would be great too.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

d21lewis said:
yo_john117 said:

I had grown bored with Chuck Norris facts years ago but damn if those didn't make me laugh out loud!  I may actually check out that Chuck Norris thread, now!

Haha yeah there's still some gold to be have with Chuck Norris jokes. Hey if you find that thread can you send the link my way? I want to post more jokes.

The first movie is not exactly what I would call... good. In fact it was stupid even for a testosterone driven old school action movie. I mean Lundgren's character tries to kill everyone, is shot point blank in the chest, but survives to go on a happy bike ride with everyone?

And the special effects sucked, when that oversized knife went through the final villain at the end I almost lost it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I know plot isnt important but the first was soo bad.. What they need to do is have 2 factions in the movie. They could be rival gangs or something.. fill in the gaps, but the point is having 2 sides to the battle.

The bad guys in the first one only had a few stars, all the cool dudes were on the same team.. that doesnt spell excitement to me.
2 teams would be brilliant for marketing.

Team Stallone,Schwarzenegger,Statham, Willis, Cage vs. Team Norris, Van Damme, Rourke, Crews, Lundgren, Travolta

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Signalstar said:
The first movie is not exactly what I would call... good. In fact it was stupid even for a testosterone driven old school action movie. I mean Lundgren's character tries to kill everyone, is shot point blank in the chest, but survives to go on a happy bike ride with everyone?

And the special effects sucked, when that oversized knife went through the final villain at the end I almost lost it.

I don't know I thought it was a funny movie, but i'm not too picky I guess.

Also the main girl was a babe And what's really surprising about her is she is over 40! (she only looks like she's about 30)