By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - The Expendables 2. More big players!!!

Tagged games:

yo_john117 said:
Potable_Toe said:
This is going to be great... but not as great as the first film, after all Gary Daniels wont be in this one.

Who? I couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome Chuck Norris is.

Can Chuck Norris do this? :|.....

..... though not.

Around the Network
Potable_Toe said:
yo_john117 said:
Potable_Toe said:
This is going to be great... but not as great as the first film, after all Gary Daniels wont be in this one.

Who? I couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome Chuck Norris is.

Can Chuck Norris do this? :|.....

..... though not.

Chuck Norris can do anything he wants.

Mirson said:
adriane23 said:
Vetteman94 said:

I dont believe Jet Li is in this movie,  I believe he had scheduling conflicts with other movies.  

They should drop Norris, JCVD, Cage and Travolta for real action stars like Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel.  I would even settle for Clive Owen over those people.

I was just thinking they should put The Rock in this. And yeah, Vin would be great too.

The Rock is actually interested in joining the Expendables, but he said his schedule is somewhat busy. Hopefully he'll join. I also want Donnie Yen to join (unlikely though).

Yeah, Donnie Yen would be great in this movie if he fought against Jet Li. Hopefully something works out with The Rock cuz I really don't wanna see just a bunch of has-been stars duking it out for an hour and a half. 

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Rafux said:
Awesome, AWESOME news, I fell like a little kid talking with his friends "you know what would be a good fight!? Rambo vs Van Damne or Chuck Norris vs Jet Li"

Thank you Sly just thank you, so lets fill the theater when it comes out so another final sequel could be made and Seagal finally stops bitching and gets his ass kicked.

I dont believe Jet Li is in this movie,  I believe he had scheduling conflicts with other movies.  

They should drop Norris, JCVD, Cage and Travolta for real action stars like Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel.  I would even settle for Clive Owen over those people.

I was just thinking they should put The Rock in this. And yeah, Vin would be great too.

The Rock And Vin Diesel are cool but this movie is a nostalgia trip mash up also they must cost a toon of money after Fast 5, Sly better bring Michael Biehn and Bennet from Commando and I'm not talking about the actor I'm talking about the character.

ultraslick said:
I know plot isnt important but the first was soo bad.. What they need to do is have 2 factions in the movie. They could be rival gangs or something.. fill in the gaps, but the point is having 2 sides to the battle.

The bad guys in the first one only had a few stars, all the cool dudes were on the same team.. that doesnt spell excitement to me.
2 teams would be brilliant for marketing.

Team Stallone,Schwarzenegger,Statham, Willis, Cage vs. Team Norris, Van Damme, Rourke, Crews, Lundgren, Travolta

That would be cool if norris played a bad guy in one of his last roles. Jean claude has done it multiple times so that would be fine. He was a replicant baddie, double impact baddie(sort of) No retreat no surrender, Black Eagle, Until Death....oh and he always plays a bad ass!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
adriane23 said:
Mirson said:
adriane23 said:
Vetteman94 said:

The Rock is actually interested in joining the Expendables, but he said his schedule is somewhat busy. Hopefully he'll join. I also want Donnie Yen to join (unlikely though).

Yeah, Donnie Yen would be great in this movie if he fought against Jet Li. Hopefully something works out with The Rock cuz I really don't wanna see just a bunch of has-been stars duking it out for an hour and a half. 

Speaking of Donnie Yen :O

http://www.slashfilm.com/donnie-yen-replace-jet-li-the-expendables-2/

As for The Rock, he'll be appearing in the WWE again soon, so yeah, I don't know if his schedule will work. I hope he does join.

Mirson said:
adriane23 said:
Mirson said:
adriane23 said:
Vetteman94 said:

As for The Rock, he'll be appearing in the WWE again soon, so yeah, I don't know if his schedule will work. I hope he does join.

It would be cool if the Rock joined, but I do not think he fits. Most of these guys are part of the macho 70s-90s. And I think that is the point.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Mirson said:

It would be cool if the Rock joined, but I do not think he fits. Most of these guys are part of the macho 70s-90s. And I think that is the point.

Well Steve Austin was in the first, so The Rock wouldn't look out of place. I think they should include a few recent or rising action heroes...kind of like passing the torch or something.

Mirson said:
spurgeonryan said:
Mirson said:

Well Steve Austin was in the first, so The Rock wouldn't look out of place. I think they should include a few recent or rising action heroes...kind of like passing the torch or something.

Like who would be a good recent rising star..or action hero?

Jean-Claude and Jackie Chan are like my idols.

Hell yeah I'm gonna watch this if Van Dam is in it!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson