By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Expendables 2. More big players!!!

Tagged games:

This is going to be great... but not as great as the first film, after all Gary Daniels wont be in this one.

Around the Network
adriane23 said:
Vetteman94 said:

I dont believe Jet Li is in this movie,  I believe he had scheduling conflicts with other movies.  

They should drop Norris, JCVD, Cage and Travolta for real action stars like Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel.  I would even settle for Clive Owen over those people.

I was just thinking they should put The Rock in this. And yeah, Vin would be great too.

The Rock is actually interested in joining the Expendables, but he said his schedule is somewhat busy. Hopefully he'll join. I also want Donnie Yen to join (unlikely though).

Potable_Toe said:
This is going to be great... but not as great as the first film, after all Gary Daniels wont be in this one.

Who? I couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome Chuck Norris is.

With Chuck in it, I may watch the movie.

They should do a movie where the expendables face off against predators...that would be AWESOME

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Potable_Toe said:

Can Chuck Norris do this? :|.....

..... though not.

Potable_Toe said:
yo_john117 said:
Potable_Toe said:

Can Chuck Norris do this? :|.....

..... though not.

Chuck Norris can do anything he wants.

Mirson said:
adriane23 said:
Vetteman94 said:

I dont believe Jet Li is in this movie,  I believe he had scheduling conflicts with other movies.  

They should drop Norris, JCVD, Cage and Travolta for real action stars like Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel.  I would even settle for Clive Owen over those people.

I was just thinking they should put The Rock in this. And yeah, Vin would be great too.

The Rock is actually interested in joining the Expendables, but he said his schedule is somewhat busy. Hopefully he'll join. I also want Donnie Yen to join (unlikely though).

Yeah, Donnie Yen would be great in this movie if he fought against Jet Li. Hopefully something works out with The Rock cuz I really don't wanna see just a bunch of has-been stars duking it out for an hour and a half. 

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Rafux said:
Awesome, AWESOME news, I fell like a little kid talking with his friends "you know what would be a good fight!? Rambo vs Van Damne or Chuck Norris vs Jet Li"

Thank you Sly just thank you, so lets fill the theater when it comes out so another final sequel could be made and Seagal finally stops bitching and gets his ass kicked.

The Rock And Vin Diesel are cool but this movie is a nostalgia trip mash up also they must cost a toon of money after Fast 5, Sly better bring Michael Biehn and Bennet from Commando and I'm not talking about the actor I'm talking about the character.

adriane23 said:
Mirson said:
adriane23 said:
Vetteman94 said:

Yeah, Donnie Yen would be great in this movie if he fought against Jet Li. Hopefully something works out with The Rock cuz I really don't wanna see just a bunch of has-been stars duking it out for an hour and a half. 

Speaking of Donnie Yen :O

http://www.slashfilm.com/donnie-yen-replace-jet-li-the-expendables-2/

As for The Rock, he'll be appearing in the WWE again soon, so yeah, I don't know if his schedule will work. I hope he does join.