By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MEGATON! Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS!

Vita will have a Monster Hunter game, no doubt. I'm not convinced that it will be Monster Hunter 4 though.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

For those of you that haven't played Monster Hunter yet, don't. It ruins lives.

After playing it for about 600 hours you'll see what I mean.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Kinda off topic, but whens the Sony/Vita conference?

OH MY GOD!!!!

Well done nintendo.

Switch!!!

Carl2291 said:
Kinda off topic, but whens the Sony/Vita conference?

Boo!!!  Stop derailing the thread.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
Xxain said:
dany612 said:
Looks like Vita just lost one of its advantages in Japan lol

you dont know that? What if Nintendo jusy wanted to get jump announce it 1st? it could very well be on Vita too( which they obviously wont announce)This is CAPCOM, especially in regards to Nintendo they NEVER leave anything Xxclusive.

Pretty much that.

And even with a multiplat, this is a big asset for the 3DS.

You guys are too mean. Sean Connery is a poor mans Timothy Dalton and Kim Possible pales in comparison to Ed, Edd n Eddy.

Carl2291 said:
You guys are too mean. Sean Connery is a poor mans Timothy Dalton and Kim Possible pales in comparison to Ed, Edd n Eddy.

You got it wrong, Timothy Dalton is a poor man's George Lazenby.

I wanna cry! Sony's dropped the ball for even letting capcom put the monster hunter franchise touch the 3DS.... They would have been better off giving capcom the millions they are spending on redundant franchises like Killzone, Modnation and resisstance (vita). I really wanted a PSVita, its hardware just looks amazing and its affordable but at this rate, i dont see why anyone will support it :'( . I'm not buying a 3DS until they announce a re-release which is imminent- possibly dual analouge, Bigger/higher res top screen, more internal memory, and a more powerfull battery. Hopefully by that time i'll be able to get alot of the early titles for cheap

Sony really need to focus on winning over the west with Call of Duty, LBP, Final Fantasy, Fifa, ps3 connectivity, apps and arcade/smaller indie titles...

teigaga said:
 I'm not buying a 3DS until they announce a re-release which is imminent- possibly dual analouge, Bigger/higher res top screen, more internal memory, and a more powerfull battery.

Come on now. We all know you're not going to buy it even if they put 5 thumb pads on it.