By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MEGATON! Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS!

I think for 1 or 2 years, MH4 will be coming to Vita or PS3..

Around the Network

Wow! This is a great news for the 3DS and a terrible, terrible, really terrible news for Vita and Sony.

clearly a sign they aren't convinced the return on investment with a Vita exclusive is worth it..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

hmm I love Christmas and it's fun. I wake up for this? now i can have a smile on my face when I go to work.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
hmm I love Christmas and it's fun. I wake up for this? now i can have a smile on my face when I go to work.

Same here...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

Terrible news for Vita. 3DS now has one of the biggest games in Japan. Vita really need to seriously mindblow everybody tomorrow.

Well, 3ds is getting amazing support. Didn't see that coming so early on!

gratz to 3DS owners. you better play the hell out of this game.
guess i am gonna buy one when the 3DS revision comes out...

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

If exclusive, well played Nintendo. Announcing before Vita release is clever.

If not exclusive, it... Looks cool. Really cool.

This is a body blow for PS Vita no doubt. How severe a body blow will be determined somewhat by whether MH4 is exclusively 3DS or not. Precedent-wise has a MH game ever been multiplat? I seem to recall, this gen at least, that all the platforms with MH games have their own special brand of MH game. So if there's a MH for PS Vita it won't be MH4, if my impression of current gen precedent holds true.

Of course Capcom are known to share the MH love around (even finally deigning to give PS3 a MH experience, albeit a HD port of the PSP game, and not it's own custom made entry (less service than 360 got even!). So it seems likely that Capcom aren't going to completely desert the PSP fanbase, unless Nintendo paid them buttloads of cash to go 100% Ninty exclusive.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix