By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Your most hated movie of 2011 so far

Kratos said:
Pirates 4 I just dont feel the magic from sparrow the way I used to in the first movie

Same here. Personally, I don't think any of the movies have come close to matching the first.

Around the Network

I just realised that I don't watch so many new movies anymore. I rent a lot (Lovefilm) but don't go to the cinema very often, so even when I go for newer months I'm usually several months late to the party.

I think the only movie I've watched that released in 2011 has been Norwegian Wood (great movie). From 2010 I hated The Back Up Plan, but that's just because my gf wanted to watch it.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

spurgeonryan said:
this one which just went on forever!!!

Yeah, I started looking at my watch around halfway through the hour long climax. XD

I mean, Shia was flailing around that one decepticon for like... 5 minutes. >_>

Lemme get my texts from that night (this is right after the movie ends):

Friend: Eugh
Smeags: It wouldn't end Ahhhhhhh!
Friend: Haha I know!

Smeags said:
spurgeonryan said:
this one which just went on forever!!!

Yeah, I started looking at my watch around halfway through the hour long climax. XD

I mean, Shia was flailing around that one decepticon for like... 5 minutes. >_>

Lemme get my texts from that night (this is right after the movie ends):

Friend: Eugh
Smeags: It wouldn't end Ahhhhhhh!
Friend: Haha I know!

Yes, I never thought  I would have to battle boredom in an action movie. I felt the movie was about an hour too long, and, yes, I was checking my watch as well.

GameOver22 said:
Kratos said:
Pirates 4 I just dont feel the magic from sparrow the way I used to in the first movie

Same here. Personally, I don't think any of the movies have come close to matching the first.

Very true the first one was the best second was okay 3rd & 4th were terrible.

The third one had this fucking stupid scene where the black woman who was jack's friend suddenly turns out to be a godess:

"Oh fucking great -____-'  i thought that killed the franchise for me :D

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network

Cars 2.
I mean, really, how could you Pixar?

morenoingrato said:
Cars 2.

I haven't seen it yet, but given Pixar's past movies, I was expecting it to get much better reviews.

Zookeeper was also one of my most hated movies this year, and i have not seen it. I just know its awfull thanks to the trailer!

Every time I saw that damn trailer I died a little inside

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

morenoingrato said:
Cars 2.

Cars 2 seems to be the only movie that's more widely-hated than Green Lantern

Battle:LA one of the worst movies i've ever seen ever as well as Transformers 3 that was terrible...ugh..

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?