By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Your most hated movie of 2011 so far

Smeags said:
spurgeonryan said:
this one which just went on forever!!!

Yeah, I started looking at my watch around halfway through the hour long climax. XD

I mean, Shia was flailing around that one decepticon for like... 5 minutes. >_>

Lemme get my texts from that night (this is right after the movie ends):

Friend: Eugh
Smeags: It wouldn't end Ahhhhhhh!
Friend: Haha I know!

Yes, I never thought  I would have to battle boredom in an action movie. I felt the movie was about an hour too long, and, yes, I was checking my watch as well.

Around the Network
GameOver22 said:
Kratos said:
Pirates 4 I just dont feel the magic from sparrow the way I used to in the first movie

Same here. Personally, I don't think any of the movies have come close to matching the first.

Very true the first one was the best second was okay 3rd & 4th were terrible.

The third one had this fucking stupid scene where the black woman who was jack's friend suddenly turns out to be a godess:

"Oh fucking great -____-'  i thought that killed the franchise for me :D

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Cars 2.
I mean, really, how could you Pixar?

morenoingrato said:
Cars 2.

I haven't seen it yet, but given Pixar's past movies, I was expecting it to get much better reviews.

Zookeeper was also one of my most hated movies this year, and i have not seen it. I just know its awfull thanks to the trailer!

Every time I saw that damn trailer I died a little inside

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Cars 2.

Cars 2 seems to be the only movie that's more widely-hated than Green Lantern

Battle:LA one of the worst movies i've ever seen ever as well as Transformers 3 that was terrible...ugh..

I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me. What Video Game Character Are You?

Pirates 4: I don't know what the hell happened, I thought the series would benefit from a fresh start away from Will and Elizabeth but everything was just flat about this movie....makes me quite sad actually...if they do continue to make Pirates movies I hope they go back to their roots on what made the first one so special and charming.

Green Lantern: I'm a huge DC fan. and this was a sheer disappointment for me. But I think I figured out what went wrong with the film. You see heroes like Green Lantern and Superman are heroes whose stories found success in putting Action before story, I'm not saying that their stories in the comics suck, but because of their abilities they should be approached with the intention of showing a ton of action with a sprinkle of story. Heroes like Batman rely on atmosphere and story to bring out the full potential of their characters. I think if their is a Green Lantern 2, DC should look to make the movie follow a similar formula like Thor. Where we see a TON of action and mix it in with witty writing and a simpler story..also choosing a good villain is key (Hint: Sinestro and don't make him a bitch, make him terrifying)

Captain America: I just wasn't feeling this....it seemed like it focused too much on the story or I just found Cap a boring character Iunno

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

you guys must have not seen the smurfs or drive angry....transformers 3 is an oscar winner compared to those two

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

Although I still very much liked it, Kung Fu Panda 2 didn't live up to my very high expectations.