By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Your most hated movie of 2011 so far

Transformers 3.... that movie put me to sleep, Michael Bay should just stop... his movies sucks ass, he makes Uwe Boll look good.

Around the Network

Why are so many people saying Transformers 3? I thought it was a pretty awesome movie!

yo_john117 said:
Why are so many people saying Transformers 3? I thought it was a pretty awesome movie!

It was a hell of a lot better than Transformers 2.

axumblade said:
yo_john117 said:

It was a hell of a lot better than Transformers 2.

Yeah it was miles ahead of that garbage...

Not sure if it was 2011 but I didnt like Fast 5 it was to much like oceans 11

Around the Network

Fast Five. In the last scene I could not believe they wasted so many cars. If those are done using special effects then it is ok. But I thought they were real. At least those car wrecks justifies the $150 million budget of the film.

GameOver22 said:
Smeags said:
spurgeonryan said:
this one which just went on forever!!!

Yeah, I started looking at my watch around halfway through the hour long climax. XD

I mean, Shia was flailing around that one decepticon for like... 5 minutes. >_>

Lemme get my texts from that night (this is right after the movie ends):

Friend: Eugh
Smeags: It wouldn't end Ahhhhhhh!
Friend: Haha I know!

Yes, I never thought  I would have to battle boredom in an action movie. I felt the movie was about an hour too long, and, yes, I was checking my watch as well.

And who wants to hear Shia scream through a whole hour long destruction scene? His screaming was cute in holes, but enough is enough!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Green Lantern! what a waste of my precious time, i walked out of the theater

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Human Centipede 2 anyone?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter