By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Your most hated movie of 2011 so far

Simply post the one movie that you enjoyed the least so far this year.

Mine has to be :

I had high expectations for this,but after the first half of the movie,it became unwatchable for me.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Seriously? I watched it twice! Of course the first time I was in and out on the phone, but the second time I watched it was good as well! This was your worst movie, or you just had high expectations for it and it did not bring it on! again

I had high expectations + its one of the worst movies i've ever seen.

Transformers 3. I always buy into the hype for the series. Then I waste my time and money watching the movies, and they are truly awful. Right now, I'm telling myself not to buy into the hype for the eventual Transformers 4.

GameOver22 said:

Transformers 3. I always buy into the hype for the series. Then I waste my time and money watching the movies, and they are truly awful. Right now, I'm telling myself not to buy into the hype for the eventual Transformers 4.

At least LaBeouf wont be starring in it.That guy is annoying imo.

Pirates 4 I just dont feel the magic from sparrow the way I used to in the first movie!

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:
GameOver22 said:

At least LaBeouf wont be starring in it.That guy is annoying imo.

That's an improvement although the series needs much more than that to get my attention back. More so than actors, they just need better script-writers who can actually make decent characters and introduce some type of pacing into the series. I don't expect anything great out of the story, but I don't care to watch extended story sequences (no action) when the story is so uninteresting.

I didn't hate Transformers: Dark of the Moon like I hate Revenge of the Fallen (and oh how I despise that movie), but it was definitely the worst movie I saw in theaters this year.

Green Lantern was a big disappointment as well. :/

Dead Space: Downfall... now that was an awful movie too... just a waste of my time.

Kratos said:
Pirates 4 I just dont feel the magic from sparrow the way I used to in the first movie

Same here. Personally, I don't think any of the movies have come close to matching the first.

I just realised that I don't watch so many new movies anymore. I rent a lot (Lovefilm) but don't go to the cinema very often, so even when I go for newer months I'm usually several months late to the party.

I think the only movie I've watched that released in 2011 has been Norwegian Wood (great movie). From 2010 I hated The Back Up Plan, but that's just because my gf wanted to watch it.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

spurgeonryan said:
this one which just went on forever!!!

Yeah, I started looking at my watch around halfway through the hour long climax. XD

I mean, Shia was flailing around that one decepticon for like... 5 minutes. >_>

Lemme get my texts from that night (this is right after the movie ends):

Friend: Eugh
Smeags: It wouldn't end Ahhhhhhh!
Friend: Haha I know!