By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Your most hated movie of 2011 so far

Simply post the one movie that you enjoyed the least so far this year.

Mine has to be :


 

I had high expectations for this,but after the first half of the movie,it became unwatchable for me.



Around the Network

Seriously? I watched it twice! Of course the first time I was in and out on the phone, but the second time I watched it was good as well! This was your worst movie, or you just had high expectations for it and it did not bring it on! again



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Seriously? I watched it twice! Of course the first time I was in and out on the phone, but the second time I watched it was good as well! This was your worst movie, or you just had high expectations for it and it did not bring it on! again

I had high expectations + its one of the worst movies i've ever seen.



Bull. It cannot be even in your top 10 worst movies ever. Can it?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Transformers 3. I always buy into the hype for the series. Then I waste my time and money watching the movies, and they are truly awful. Right now, I'm telling myself not to buy into the hype for the eventual Transformers 4.



Around the Network
GameOver22 said:

Transformers 3. I always buy into the hype for the series. Then I waste my time and money watching the movies, and they are truly awful. Right now, I'm telling myself not to buy into the hype for the eventual Transformers 4.

At least LaBeouf wont be starring in it.That guy is annoying imo.



Pirates 4 I just dont feel the magic from sparrow the way I used to in the first movie!



PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Mordred11 said:
GameOver22 said:

Transformers 3. I always buy into the hype for the series. Then I waste my time and money watching the movies, and they are truly awful. Right now, I'm telling myself not to buy into the hype for the eventual Transformers 4.

At least LaBeouf wont be starring in it.That guy is annoying imo.

That's an improvement although the series needs much more than that to get my attention back. More so than actors, they just need better script-writers who can actually make decent characters and introduce some type of pacing into the series. I don't expect anything great out of the story, but I don't care to watch extended story sequences (no action) when the story is so uninteresting.



I didn't hate Transformers: Dark of the Moon like I hate Revenge of the Fallen (and oh how I despise that movie), but it was definitely the worst movie I saw in theaters this year.

Green Lantern was a big disappointment as well. :/

Dead Space: Downfall... now that was an awful movie too... just a waste of my time.



Yeah I dont care for pirates anymore, but I will keep coming back just like Transformers in the hope that that old magic will be there in some form eventually. I enjoyed trans. 2 more than this one which just went on forever!!!



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter