By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hot or Cold, which condition do you prefer?

Tagged games:

Which weather condition is better?

Hot 18 33.96%

Cold 32 60.38%

Neither, our planet sucks 2 3.77%

Total:52

Cold... I hate sweaty sticky sex..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I love cold weather. Heat is just awful.

Cold.

If I had to order the 4 seasons it would be something like winter, autumn, spring and summer at a long distance from the others.

It's also easier to fight cold than heat:
Have cold? Put more clothes on, turn on the central heating, do some exercise, etc.
Have heat? Take of your clothes (that is, until you get naked, but you can't do that on public, so it's not a good option). Turn on the AC... and yes, you will no longer have heat, but you'll get a cold by how it works. Find a shade, that doesn't work in places with high humidity.

Cold is the way to go.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Cold weather all the way

Cold weather is way better than hot weather... truste me, i've lived great part of my life in a place that reaches 40 C and is not nice...

Around the Network

Cold weather is the best :) I still like weather that you can wear a light jacket/windbreaker while wearing shorts :P

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Cold weather is much better.

Hot when there are ACs everywhere if not then Cold.

@Iblah

"and why is the freeze chick smaller than the heat one? they're the same size damnit."

To me it looks like they are the same chick. Atlleast they look very similar.

I love cold weather and I love being inside when its raining, so relaxing

RayCoone said:
I love cold weather. Heat is just awful.

Totally agree with this ;)

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3