By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hot or Cold, which condition do you prefer?

Tagged games:

Which weather condition is better?

Hot 18 33.96%

Cold 32 60.38%

Neither, our planet sucks 2 3.77%

Total:52

VS  

Personally I like cold weather better, cold days = awesome sleep, also no flies and mosquitoes is a big plus.

I can't deal with heat, I always have troble sleep and lose appetite during hot summer days.

Which weather condition do you like more? Hot or cold?

Around the Network

I like the cold, but dam that hot picture is tempting as shit.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

*looks at the pics* clearly likes hot weather.

I'm sweating a lot (no, I'm not too fat or overweight, it's because of my genetics), so I prefer cold weather :)

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Baalzamon said:
I like the cold, but dam that hot picture is tempting as shit.

yeah but imagine when you strip the cold chick off layer by layer, much better than just get on with someone whos already naked.

Around the Network

and why is the freeze chick smaller than the heat one? they're the same size damnit.

When the weather gets above freezing I turn on the air conditioner ... but if I was surrounded by attractive women I could learn to live with the heat

I like the heat better. Advantages include: not having to put on ten layers of clothes, eating outside, guys walking around shirtless, swimming, beach volley-ball, biking, hiking, camping.

Signature goes here!

I love the heat. Makes me want to do more activities.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

The heat, I can't stand the cold.