By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hot or Cold, which condition do you prefer?

Tagged games:

Which weather condition is better?

Hot 18 33.96%

Cold 32 60.38%

Neither, our planet sucks 2 3.77%

Total:52

I like the heat and going outside, the cold means I will more likely be stuck inside. Fashions are way better in warmer areas.

Around the Network

Cold. No flies and mosquitoes.

I'm genetically built to withstand heat. Cold really gets to me. There's a certain point of -cold- temperature I can withstand before I get migraines.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Netyaroze said:

@Iblah

"and why is the freeze chick smaller than the heat one? they're the same size damnit."

To me it looks like they are the same chick. Atlleast they look very similar.

what? they look nothing similar, at all. and I meant the size of the pictures, not whatever dirty ideas you have on your mind, I'm not a pervert (cough).

also nobody thinks our planet sucks, we're all patriotic humans.

I deal with cold better.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

Cold.

I can always put more clothing on, but when I take it off Im convicted of a felony! (besides the fact that no one should be subjected to that!)

I support Global Cooling

Hm, let's see

Hot: beach volleyball, half naked people, holidays, going out without worrying how many layers to wear etc.
Cold: constantly worry about catching a cold, actually catching a cold (can't kiss, food tastes awful, can't study for exams etc), staying inside

That's a tough one

I've lived in Greece, Cyprus (45 degrees in the Summer) and now I live in Scotland (13 degrees during the summer) and absolutely hate the weather here. We get no summer :(

none, planet earth sucks ass.....

Siko1989 said:
none, planet earth sucks ass.....

a politically incorrect minor, GET HIM!!!

Baalzamon said:
I like the cold, but dam that hot picture is tempting as shit.

Is it weird that I'm more turned on by the cold picture?

Anyway, voted cold. I've been in St Petersburg and Scotland in the winter, and the cold didn't effect what I could do (except obviously forced me to wear lots of clothes). I live in Australia and summer is horrible. You can't excercise or even concentrate on work in the day, you get sunburnt and can't sleep properly.