By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Rumor) Famitsu had a sneak peak at Nintendo 3DS peripheral (dual analog)

M.U.G.E.N said:

%20%20??! I completely disagree!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

LOL vgc is acting strange today for me

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ramuji said:
Mr Khan said:
How? There is nowhere to connect it...

That more than anything else makes that rumor hard to swallow...

Could it connect through the card slot (with a through-slot built into the peripheral for the game card to slot into)?

Or ... maybe wireless connection? 

I think he means connect in the sense that glue connects things together, as opposed to the 'plugging it in' sense

M.U.G.E.N said:
TomaTito said:

Ok then. If it wasn't you but VGC who said that, I'll dialogue with him instead.

forest-spirit said:
Play4Fun said:
forest-spirit said:
So, does anyone know yet if this will be necessary to play the game or if it'll be optional just like the Classic Controller?

Optional from what I've read. You can use the touch screen instead.

Yeah, having read some more it seems it's just an optional add-on, made for this game. So if you want to play Classic Controller style then the add-on is for you, otherwise you can just use the touchscreen.

In other words, I'm glad I didn't jump the gun and joined the meltdowners...

Target lock in screenshot-action:

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

reviniente said:

The problem this time around is that most of those people happen to be 3DS owners. There's no denying they rushed to purchase a poorly designed or at least an incomplete product.

What are you basing your opinion on?

I owned a DS and DSiXL and 3DS. Each one looks and feels more polish than the previous.

Around the Network
theRepublic said:
I was planning on getting a 3DS for my fiancée around October or December, but now I am not so sure I should. Nintendo should have never let Capcom design this thing.

Where does it say that?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

MaxwellGT2000 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
morenoingrato said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Seece said:
Oh well, at least this shuts up people that think Nintendo get it right every time.

So no redesigned 3ds?

Is there even a point to this comment other than "lolz just proves Nintendo isn't perfect all you Nintendo lovers!" which is just baiting (even though I know nothing will be done about it) 

Glad people have started to ignore these comments, I personally don't care simply because I'm not going to respond to you after this, but wanted to point out no one thinks Nintendo gets it right every time, virtual boy, ROB, Steel Diver, and the original Wii Play prove that point, therefore it makes saying this (a product that is leaked, not shown off, nor has anyone even gotten a hands on with it to prove it's a mistake) is somehow the product that proves Nintendo makes mistakes is rather pointless due to the aforementioned reasons... it isn't even fucking out... if you wanted to make that sort of comment why not make your own thread and discuss all of the mistakes Nintendo makes, so you can blatantly say "haha Nintendo doesn't get it right everytime", sure it's baiting, but not like you'd get in trouble for it. 

Why the hell did you have to remove your moderation rights?

People can now bash a lot of stuff and get away with it ***bashes Sony***

don't wrry ..with him even if you bash sony you won't be in trouble :D you chose the right company to bash you see

and btw if that comment by seece was a bait..boy oh boy..pretty much 2/3 ninty fans will be banned by now for things they say in sony forums..but alas the new mods are so much better

You really don't know what the hell you're talking about and never have.  I love my PS3 I hate people needlessly bashing any product and in my time I've moderated numerous people baselessly bashing Sony.  

The problem being the demographic that seems to support certain consoles or teams as they seem to group themselves as like to turn normal discussion into fights, needlessly, here at VGC prior to the surge in this demographic in 2008 we used to have little to no thread turn into these needless fights, it all fell under baiting and thread derailment, so yes those "2/3rds" that you claim would probably be banned if moderation still made sense, but for that matter you probably wouldn't last that long either, but I really wouldn't expect many of the people still left to realize any of this simply because they're the cause of the distruction of the community here.  

And with that I bid everyone a good day, unless I have something epic to state in the future I'm not going to waste my time with these "forums"

Really? Is that why you come back every other week and go on and on about how you don't post here anymore and hate the site, if you don't like it then go, we all know you left because you were sacked as mod, you would have stayed otherwise.

For the most time you've been here you've had a very antagonising, rude attitude, you likely put a lot of members off. Stop thinking you're so perfect.

And just to clarifiy, unlike you maxwell, regarding consoles ect, I don't ever post anything with intention to bait people, just giving my opinion on the matter.

LordTheNightKnight said:
theRepublic said:
I was planning on getting a 3DS for my fiancée around October or December, but now I am not so sure I should. Nintendo should have never let Capcom design this thing.

Where does it say that?

I read it in another thread.  It was basically developed the same way that the Classic Controller Pro was.  Lots of input from the Monster Hunter guys.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Seece said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
morenoingrato said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Seece said:
Oh well, at least this shuts up people that think Nintendo get it right every time.

So no redesigned 3ds?

Is there even a point to this comment other than "lolz just proves Nintendo isn't perfect all you Nintendo lovers!" which is just baiting (even though I know nothing will be done about it) 

Glad people have started to ignore these comments, I personally don't care simply because I'm not going to respond to you after this, but wanted to point out no one thinks Nintendo gets it right every time, virtual boy, ROB, Steel Diver, and the original Wii Play prove that point, therefore it makes saying this (a product that is leaked, not shown off, nor has anyone even gotten a hands on with it to prove it's a mistake) is somehow the product that proves Nintendo makes mistakes is rather pointless due to the aforementioned reasons... it isn't even fucking out... if you wanted to make that sort of comment why not make your own thread and discuss all of the mistakes Nintendo makes, so you can blatantly say "haha Nintendo doesn't get it right everytime", sure it's baiting, but not like you'd get in trouble for it. 

Why the hell did you have to remove your moderation rights?

People can now bash a lot of stuff and get away with it ***bashes Sony***

don't wrry ..with him even if you bash sony you won't be in trouble :D you chose the right company to bash you see

and btw if that comment by seece was a bait..boy oh boy..pretty much 2/3 ninty fans will be banned by now for things they say in sony forums..but alas the new mods are so much better

You really don't know what the hell you're talking about and never have.  I love my PS3 I hate people needlessly bashing any product and in my time I've moderated numerous people baselessly bashing Sony.  

The problem being the demographic that seems to support certain consoles or teams as they seem to group themselves as like to turn normal discussion into fights, needlessly, here at VGC prior to the surge in this demographic in 2008 we used to have little to no thread turn into these needless fights, it all fell under baiting and thread derailment, so yes those "2/3rds" that you claim would probably be banned if moderation still made sense, but for that matter you probably wouldn't last that long either, but I really wouldn't expect many of the people still left to realize any of this simply because they're the cause of the distruction of the community here.  

And with that I bid everyone a good day, unless I have something epic to state in the future I'm not going to waste my time with these "forums"

Really? Is that why you come back every other week and go on and on about how you don't post here anymore and hate the site, if you don't like it then go, we all know you left because you were sacked as mod, you would have stayed otherwise.

For the most time you've been here you've had a very antagonising, rude attitude, you likely put a lot of members off. Stop thinking you're so perfect.

And just to clarifiy, unlike you maxwell, regarding consoles ect, I don't ever post anything with intention to bait people, just giving my opinion on the matter.

@ everyone that wants to talk shit in this thread

No the real reason I stayed was because of my friends who one by one left, some of which stayed simply because I was trying hard for them, but then they went too and I had no reason to stick around for any other reason than the services the site provides, which are the numbers, and I can have an ignorant free conversation with a majority of the VGC community both past the few that still remain outside of these forums, so no I don't come back every week to say I left, only people without real leverage make shit up to try to get a point across, my last post on the forums prior to these few was August 7th and that was simply because I was specifically requested to post in that thread, prior to that it was June 14th... yeah that's every week alright... :D

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

M.U.G.E.N said:
TomaTito said:

Someone needs to ban VGC!!

We love you Maxwell!!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(