By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rise of Nightmares Reviews

Rainbird said:
It's sitting on my shelf, just waiting for me to get a Kinect... somebody start selling that Child of Eden bundle so I can start playing!

On Amazon they have the Child of Eden bundle that comes out tomorrow. Link

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
It's sitting on my shelf, just waiting for me to get a Kinect... somebody start selling that Child of Eden bundle so I can start playing!

I just picked up both of these games for my kinect. So far I am likeing them a lot.

always sounded interesting to me and if you have kinnect why wouldn't you give it a go

Above & Beyond

well if it works well I hope steel battalion will be the same.... can't wait to have my mecha action :D

endimion said:
well if it works well I hope steel battalion will be the same.... can't wait to have my mecha action :D

i forgot about that game already. Yea the controls aren't perfect but they do work well. It has an auto walk function but i prefer to free roam in it.

Around the Network

Even though IGN's reivew may not have been accurate, it ( video review ) definitely was funny, I admit. Mirror scare in 3,2,1 !

Will probably grab this later when the price drop.

smroadkill15 said:
Rainbird said:

On Amazon they have the Child of Eden bundle that comes out tomorrow. Link

Thanks, but I don't live in the US.

@ thranx

Awesome, I'm really looking forward to playing them. ^_^