By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DS : more games for me ?

Brain Training/More Brain Training a game for all generations and u really do something for ur brainz.

Get Zelda the minish cap for GBA and play it on ur DS if u don't have it already as it's also a great action/adventure

Around the Network

I would suggest you to wait for FF4(US),instead of buying FF3 now !!!
Mario Kart Multiplayer = pure joy
And hopefully in the near future the US version of Tales of Innocence.

Quality for Life

Golden Sun and 2.

What? They can run on the DS.

Oh get final fantasy 6 as well.

EBA? Go to an import store and buy the real thing, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! FTW

Video Game Papercrafts

The only reason Sakurai allowed Snake is because he was already a clone

Wii Friend Code: 2854 9908 3926 2816

The best games on DS are things you can't play on any other platform (because they can't do them, or no one will make them). I was taking a break from videogames until Phoenix Wright and all these interesting games starting coming out.

Phoenix Wright 1-3 & Hotel Dusk are two of my fav games of the last couple years, because they actually spent time on, OMG, writing.
Trace Memory is pretty good along those lines too.

Contra 4 is amazing. Lunar Knights is a really good action/RPG.

All the Nintendo franchises are fun, esp Mario.

Don't feel bad -- I really don't like the PSP hardware, but cos apparently Metal Gear Portable isn't going to get ported, I'll have to pick up a used fattie + MGS:PO before MGS4 comes out.

Around the Network

Wow , I never thaught that I will get so many responses . Anyways , I played Rayman DS , and I liked it , alos , its a personal favorite , and I know its far from beeing great , but it still brings back so many memories . Playing FF3 made me for the first time to want a DS , so that will be one of my games to ...

Battles of POP : personal favorite , Im an all times POP fan .... have the trilogy on PC , PS2 and both PSP games , so this one is a must to for me .

Anyways , Ive seen many great games here , that youve recomended me , so if all goes well , I might buy one tomorrow :) Its cheap as dirt , and I allready have at least 10 games that I will probably buy , and no , NOT download them , as somebody sugested .

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
Wow , I never thaught that I will get so many responses . Anyways , I played Rayman DS , and I liked it , alos , its a personal favorite , and I know its far from beeing great , but it still brings back so many memories . Playing FF3 made me for the first time to want a DS , so that will be one of my games to ...
The nostalgia is strong in you, young padawan ;)

Well, it's your money so as long as you enjoy it that is all that matters.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Sri Lumpa said:
hunter_alien said:
The nostalgia is strong in you, young padawan ;)

Well, it's your money so as long as you enjoy it that is all that matters.

Yeah ... I played that game a lot . Also , I can get it new for ~ 10 $ ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I just got a DS last week with Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Brain Age, and Picross. I'd recommend all three. If you are a puzzle game fan, the DS has tons of quality titles and most you can find for $20 or less.