By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Everyone should remain pure until marriage.

yea right whts love got to do with it? 5,4,3,2 wait for it!!!!!, wait for it!!!!!!!!!, nothing?

i do wht i want to do(i'll repent someday or just say screw it and torturer the devil in hell and make it seem like heaven to all that join me.

long story short everyone should live there lives the way they chose without being judged by anyone for there choices.

i love pussy and women and i will do so until the day i die!

srry for the use of the p word but the OP asked for it. the lord said be fruitful and multiply. multiply meaning many or more then 1 so no marriage. multiply meaning reprocreation. 

Around the Network

I don't agree, what if give up chance after chance to wait until your wed then something happens and you bite the dust? No one shod die without having sex...it's awesome lol.

I'm a firm believer in letting people live their lives they want to as long as it doesn't have a huge negative impact on other peoples lives.

So sex anytime is good...

Rape anytime is bad... LOL

I suppose I'm one of the few who actually does not like boning every hot girl he comes across.

Those here who know me well (I don't actually think any of them are around anymore..) know that I've been searching my whole life to find my soul mate. I only want to give myself to a girl who really deserves to have me, and who I share a great love with. The physical act of sex without emotions attached to it gives me absolutely no real lasting pleasure.

Sex with flaring love and intense emotion, on the other hand, is absofuckinglutely amazing and more gratifying than anything in this world. As is being with your soul mate. ^_^ <3

Love is what truly matters.

1) I'm surprised to find that PS3 is such a fan of marriage considering that you are claiming to oppose sexism.

"I love you, ____ and I know that you love me. Because of this I desire to be your wife. For _ years I have prayed that God would lead me to His choice and I am confident that His will is being fulfilled tonight. Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future I promise to be faithful to you. I will love, serve, and obey you as long as we both are alive. Christ told us that the wife must submit herself unto her own husband as unto the Lord. For as Christ is Head of His Church so is the husband head of his wife. _____, I submit myself to you." - Sample wedding vows for the female to say. The male sample vows make no mention of obeying.

2) Sex does not equal love, and certainly masturbation has nothing to do with love. One can very easily have sex with people, whilst still waiting and experiencing love with their 'true love'.

3) I also disagree with the concept of true love. There is no such thing as a soulmate, and there is no such things as fate or 'true love'.

Around the Network

I honestly can't tell if this "Ps3" person is a troll or not. I've seen people making a mockery of the church without being this judgmental and close-minded. "You must do things this way, god says so." Hell, even the evangelical Christians I know don't say stuff in a manner so....pushy. After all, "Every sperm is sacred", amirite?

That said, assuming this character is legit, I have to say: Anyone who not only thinks sex should wait but all forms of masturbation should be held off are clearly uneducated in the ways of biology and human nature. The very notion of not having sex until you are married and never masturbating goes against the instincts and needs that have been hardwired into our bodies. Instead of preaching abstinence we should be EDUCATING our youth about learning to make the right choices for themselves, and how to protect themselves and make good decisions.

This kind of....foolish claim is precisely why I not only stopped believing in God (and religion in general), but also became an aggressive atheist that contends the church at every step. This archaic belief that we should "Do as god says" regardless of what science tells us is proper or at least natural is just one of many steps away from rationality.

In a less aggressive way, telling someone they're a whore or a slut for having sex before marriage is as much of an ignorant push of religion as all those crazy, homicidal suicide bombers. Not as violent, but just as ignorant and judgemental.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

As long as you do it safely and it's between consenting adults, there's nothing impure or wrong about sex.

It's a natural, fun, and pleasuable activity, and love isn't necessary to enjoy it.

Waiting until you meet your "one true love" is like not playing any games until one with a 99 metacritic score comes out. And guess what? Since you haven't practiced you won't be much good at gaming, and might end up incredibly disappointed, not to mention having missed out on tons of great experiences by holding out.

Is Ps3 the same person who said that Taylor Swift is better than Bob Dylan? Because if he is then this obviously is a troll arguement or he has completely wrong morals.

Marriage is not sacred in today's world when 1 in 2 marriages fail. There is a thing as true love but its not found in every marriage. I don't think I will ever get married but I do hope to find true love one day.

scottie said:
1) I'm surprised to find that PS3 is such a fan of marriage considering that you are claiming to oppose sexism.

"I love you, ____ and I know that you love me. Because of this I desire to be your wife. For _ years I have prayed that God would lead me to His choice and I am confident that His will is being fulfilled tonight. Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future I promise to be faithful to you. I will love, serve, and obey you as long as we both are alive. Christ told us that the wife must submit herself unto her own husband as unto the Lord. For as Christ is Head of His Church so is the husband head of his wife. _____, I submit myself to you." - Sample wedding vows for the female to say. The male sample vows make no mention of obeying.

2) Sex does not equal love, and certainly masturbation has nothing to do with love. One can very easily have sex with people, whilst still waiting and experiencing love with their 'true love'.

3) I also disagree with the concept of true love. There is no such thing as a soulmate, and there is no such things as fate or 'true love'.

Well put. I think OP is entitled to his opinion but I also think that he should realize and respect that others have differing ones.

Ps3 said:

DélioPT said:
I agree.

Awesome! I'll see you in heaven!

OR

If you guys are going serious, sorry, but my society is completely atheist. ¿Where are you from?

EDIT: I can't believe it, how many religious people...