thetonestarr said:
Areym said:

Sure, if you don't like variety. 

Said like a true ignorant Westerner.

My favourites are all Korean.

박봄 (Park Bom)

써니 (Sunny)

유나 (Yoona)

Hey, ignorant answer to an equally ignorant title. Plus I like asian girls, never said I didn't. I prefer the ones native to their respective countries. 

The ones that were born and raised in U.S. just lose that spice that really makes asian girls cute and hot at the same time. A lot of them turn into valley girls :/

I would put pics if I knew how to and If I knew any famous asian models.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Asian girls... funny you say girls cause they don't age well.. sure they may look 17 when they are 26 but once it hits them they degrade fast and.. they seem sweet but they rule your balls with an iron grip.. been there.. done them.. barely got my balls save back..

Quite funny no really realizes this after 30 it is the point of no return....

Type in Misa Campo //End Thread//

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

NiKKoM said:
Asian girls... funny you say girls cause they don't age well.. sure they may look 17 when they are 26 but once it hits them they degrade fast and.. they seem sweet but they rule your balls with an iron grip.. been there.. done them.. barely got my balls save back..

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
NiKKoM said:

LMAO... it's so true.. I dated asian women but always when i met her parents I would look at the mother and think: she is gonna turn into that? no thank you..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i approve of this thread, mainly because i think asian woman are very hot and also because i am married to a very pretty japanese woman. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

I whole-heartedly disagree. Asian women are alright, but I prefer South American and Central European women. I dislike the faces of the majority of "hot" asian women because they look like kids to me. But since I should be staying on-topic, I guess I'll tease ya'll with the girl in Doobie-Wop's avatar:

Eh.....the thing with Asian girls are they are either REALLY hott or they just aren't attractive at all.

Some of them you look at and are like holy shit is it even possible to be that damn sexxxy but the rest aren't even ok looking to me, they are just usually very very plain.

Harumi Nemoto

Saori Hara

Yoko Matsugane

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

thetonestarr said:
Areym said:

Sure, if you don't like variety. 

Said like a true ignorant Westerner.

My favourites are all Korean.

박봄 (Park Bom)

써니 (Sunny)

유나 (Yoona)

10 years older than SNSD girls, but still the hottest singer in Korea - it's Hyori! ^__________^

http://static2.minitokyo.net/menushadow.png); width: 429px; background-position: 100% 100%;" tabindex="1" href="http://static.minitokyo.net/downloads/07/29/468957.jpg">

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Most of these girls look more cute than sexy. Not that that's a bad thing but I was expecting sexy.

Pixel Art can be fun.