By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Asian Girls - The best in the world

Oh my gosh, there are ugly Asians too! Just like every single other race! Egads!

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network
Light said:

This is an Asian-only thread.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

there not the best in the world. Someone make a thread about hot mexican/spanish women. There the best in the world,so there.

oldschoolfool said:
there not the best in the world. Someone make a thread about hot mexican/spanish women. There the best in the world,so there.

Eeew, Spanish women.

And I'm Spanish.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
oldschoolfool said:

Eeew, Spanish women.

And I'm Spanish.

I don't know spanish,but I watch the spanish channel just to look at the women,especially the ones on those cheesy soap operas. lol

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
oldschoolfool said:

Eeew, Spanish women.

And I'm Spanish.

I don't know spanish,but I watch the spanish channel just to look at the women,especially the ones on those cheesy soap operas. lol

Maybe you're talking about Hispanic and not Spaniards...

Ryu Ji Hye (Korea)

hitomi tanaka...

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Silver-Tiger said:
Light said:

This is an Asian-only thread.

proud to be an American so i can salute her ass

oldschoolfool said:

man wemen are so hot i couldn't choose eithe way.