By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can it be argued that God is a female?

Mr Khan said:
Seece said:
Maybe he was an alien, like Taylor Swift

Whatever happened to her anyway? I remember when not a day went by without a Taylor Swift thread in Off Topic, but now i never hear of her at all...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=133465&page=1#

Around the Network

This dude likes to make useless threads, if God exists, then he's both Male and Female, it's just that Hollywood and almost all assholes on this Earth want us to see God as a male, for obvious reasons... you see female is the weak male.

This community needs to put some money together so PS3 (The Poster) can get a sex change. He'll be much happier then.

God has no and both genders at the same time.
Assumed he/she/it exists.

Whilst I see not reason to think a god exists, if one did I doubt it would be very anthropomorphic.

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
Well, if you're christian god has to be a male for you.

Though that seems quite a stupid concept for me, why would a god need balls?

False. Christians (if they are intelligent and have been taught correctly, that is) believe God is genderless.

nightsurge said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
Well, if you're christian god has to be a male for you.

Though that seems quite a stupid concept for me, why would a god need balls?

False. Christians (if they are intelligent and have been taught correctly, that is) believe God is genderless.

I though Adam was created to God's image and Eve was created from his rib?

Not  an expert in christianity.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

If God exists he is neither male or female. The Bible infers male because the Bible was written in a male dominated environment by men.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

i think god is a woman.

One think that I loved to argued with my religion teacher at school for fun.

Leviticus 20:13:
If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman,
both of them have committed an abomination. They will surely be
put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

Exodus 22:19
Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.

REASON FOR WOMAN

MAN ON MAN FORBIDDEN
+ ANYONE ON ANIMAL FORBIDDEN
+ NOTHING ABOUT WOMAN ON WOMAN BEING FORBIDDEN

===> God has to be female as she wanted more men to choose from and could also take the pleasures of another woman. If god was male why would he forbid men on men therefore creating competition for men to get more choices of women.

this annoyed my teacher so much as me asiing "when it rains on earth is it angels pissing down on our heads".

God does not have a gender. God created genders for us to have the ability to procreate, but God himself can create everything from nothing. It would be completely pointless for God to have a gender.