By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - * Best Nintendo DS Elimination Game (Dragon Quest IX is the winner!)

+ TWEWY

- Planet Puzzle League

Around the Network
MrT-Tar said:
+ TWEWY

- Planet Puzzle League

You just love to do this! Planet Puzzle League is dead, was killed by the vote just before yours. You know what to do.

+ Fire Emblem

- Final Fantasy XII

Planet Puzzle League, and Final Fantasy XII: Revanent Wings have been eliminated, 50 games left (at the level the PSP thread started, and it's just ending now)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

+ Final Fantasy IV
- Rhythm Heaven

+ Final Fantasy IV
- Trauma Center

+ TWEWY

- Meteos

- Final Fantasy III

Around the Network

+ NSMB
- TWEWY

Switch!!!

+ Front Mission
- Tetris DS

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

+ Fire Emblem
- Scribblenauts

+ Advance Wars: Dual Strike
- Tetris DS

Aw man, with school and Gears, I haven't been able to come on much lately. I hope this doesn't die out, we were really getting the list shorter.

+ Pokemon Black/White
- Tetris DS

Tetris DS has been eliminated, 49 games left.