By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - * Best Nintendo DS Elimination Game (Dragon Quest IX is the winner!)

Just because I want to: My top 10.
1. Chrono Trigger
2. Layton and the Unwound Future
3. Layton and the Last Specter
4. Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations
5. Layton and the Curious Village
6. Mario Kart DS
7. Layton and the Diabolical Box
8. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
9. New Super Mario Bros
10. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

Fun Facts:
- Chrono Trigger owns
- Level-5 Owns
- Capcom Owns
- IMO, Dragon Quest IX was meh, it is on the middle of my list.
- Pokemon is way down.
- The worst Nintendo made game I've played, Yoshi's Island DS, is at the bottom.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Congrats I guess, I'd rather something else had won lol

I wish I hadn't lost the thread lol :p

Well the Dragon Quest franchise has been the second best selling JRPG franchise after the mainstream FF games. Nice to see a title of such hype and quality be a DS exclusive. Consoles don't need both Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest.

Can't wait to play it.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

spurgeonryan said:
Now time for the bonus round for the games that people said you missed. Were there any?

Someone said Fossil Fighters, but it didn't review well.

Only games I feel I missed are the two titles released after I made this thread. Prof Layton 4, and Kirby Mass Attack.

In the future, when Wii, 360, and PS3 retire, I will make an elimination thread for them. When all 5 elimination threads are over (PSP and DS are already dead) I will include the top 20 games from each thread and make a 7th Gen Elimination Game. When I do that I will add any games that realeased late into the consoles life (FF Type 0 for PSP as well).

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Good ending for this, i fell bad for chosing because for DS there are not less than 50 really good games. But at the least the best of the best has won. Cool!

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

[/begin_rant] This is a fucking crime, there's no way that Dragon Quest IX is better than Chrono Trigger. Chrono Trigger was damn close to JRPG perfection. Hell, there's no way that Mario Kart DS is better than Chrono Trigger. I mean, Mario Kart DS didn't add anywhere near as much to its genre as Chrono Trigger did when it first released. The story alone made Chrono Trigger worth buying, and New Game Plus made it worth keeping! You'd have to have rocks in your skull to think that any of these games on the list is better than Chrono Trigger! [/end_rant]

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!