By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - * Best Nintendo DS Elimination Game (Dragon Quest IX is the winner!)

+ Advance Wars: Dual Strike
- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

+Tetris DS
-Shin Megami Tensei (Devil Survivor and Strange Journey)

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

+ Fire Emblem
- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Shin Megami Tensei and Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time have been eliminated. 53 games left.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

+Mario Kart DS
-Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

+ Final Fantasy IV

- Henry Hatsworth

Around the Network

On phone do I can't update. MrT-Tar, Henry hatsworth was eliminated just before you, so on youre next vote you can thumb down reqyu didn't games.

+ Front Mission
- Valkyrie Profile.

MrT-Tar said:
+ Final Fantasy IV

- Henry Hatsworth

Henry H is dead, so you have two negative votes next round.

+ Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

- Kingdom Hearts

Henry Hatsworth has been eliminated, 52 games left. It's getting hard to decide what to vote down now for me.

+ TWEWY

- Peggle and Planet Puzzle League

+ Pokemon Black/White
- Kirby: Canvas Curse

+Tetris DS
-Planet Puzzle League