By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greatest Video Game Systems Elimination Thread - The Results

DeduS said:
Michael-5 said:

You should go back and play some games. I beat Chrono trigger only 5 years ago or so and it's my favorite game of all time. Don't let graphics boarder your choices for games. I mean I'm playing FFVI for the first time now and I'm loving it.

I missed a lot of games too, but there is no reason not to go back now, especially since most great games get remakes on handhelds now (If You haven't played Ocarina of Time, do it NOW!).

If you're playing on an emulator, you need to give Terranigma a shot. I know it never released in NA, but this game deserves more recognition - it's imo up there with  FFVI, Chrono Trigger, SoM, Lufia II, etc. in the club of awesome SNES-JRPGs.

Terranigma is on my to do list. Working throught FFVI right now. I missed out on a lot of great SNES RPG's, but man am I loving them now. Wish they made more games like this now, JRPG's are too uncommon and releases are far apart.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

+ PSP

- Odyssey

Ororo Munroe aka Storm of gets another ongoing solo with writer Ta-Nehisi Coates and artist Jen Bartel.  Coming soon :)

that has to be a joke omfg... i knew this is a ps3 fan forum (it's obvious to see in a lot of votings) but to put the ps3 above consoles like snes or the ps2 is such a joke horrible...

i just wonder why you didn't put the 360 at the last place lol. i see ps3 is the greatest and xbox 360 (sure not as good as the ps3) is worse than some super bad consoles that makes sense i see it everyday i play games on it how bad this console and the marketplace with allt he extra downloadable content (games/musik/whatever) is.