By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Skyward Sword Wii Remote+ Still Happening?

Tagged games:

So the release date for the game just got confirmed. We havn't seen anything about those golden remotes since they were first mentioned. I have three Remote+ already and don't want to double up in colours (and blue and pink have no nunchuk). I was wondering if the Zelda version is still happening and if so, is there a golden nunchuk? Has Nintendo said anything more at all?

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
Around the Network

Hmm I dont think they have said anything else about it actually. Also is Skyward sword coming with wii motion +?

Haven't pre-ordered the game since I'm waiting for this bundle. Show yourself!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

This was announced, and it's still happening, it's announced once why repeat that constantly. I think they will start the marketing for this in October, not earlier.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

TomaTito said:

Haven't pre-ordered the game since I'm waiting for this bundle. Show yourself!

ditto, normally i would have pre-ordered on amazon already but waiting for word on this remote

Around the Network

Once marketing hits you'll see the bundles. Right now all the stores only know is the release date of the game and an expectation that it will be the same starting price of all other Wii games.

Once they are given the actual skus of the game and its bundles you'll see game, wiimote bundle, and probably a wii bundle itself.

spurgeonryan said:
http://www.luxuryticker.com/images/nintendo-gold-wiimote.jpg

I wasn't able to add the picture for some reason. You mean that remote?

Exactly. It will be a bundle for probably $10 more.

There will be one I'm sure, I'm expecting an announcement within the next month

I'm not often a fan of specially coloured things like this, it is rare they are done well... and this is no exception... the buttons are still white!
I prefer to have my stuff matching, although I guess if like vectorferret I had 4 different colours I wouldn't mind.

Off topic a little here, but what do you think would happen if you plugged the WM+ add-on into a Wii remote with it inside already.

spurgeonryan said:
TWRoO said:

Off topic a little here, but what do you think would happen if you plugged the WM+ add-on into a Wii remote with it inside already.

Is it possible to do that? I have the add on and no actual full wii mote +, so from all I see is that the add on has no extra ports. Someone should try and tell us!

Your answer.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"