By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 and 3DS Both See 'Significant' Sales Bump, says GameStop, Target and Amazon

@dark_feanor, yes the 3ds can keep up the pace since the price cut, oh btw how can u say the 3ds has no games this fall/winter , really . come on, pls.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@dark_feanor, yes the 3ds can keep up the pace since the price cut, oh btw how can u say the 3ds has no games this fall/winter , really . come on, pls.

Well, games is only one factor. I think the way the market has settle for handhelds and smartphones one new Mario indistinguishable from any DS games will make a diference.

Read an article on N4G that said PS3 had an immediate rise at Target as well.

Good news for both 3DS & PS3!

@ Everyone who says that 3DS is under-tracked on here:

It may be under-tracked but remember the current #'s we have is for the week ending the 13th. We only have the #'s for the 1st 2 days of the Price Cut in both America and Europe/Others. This happened often with the Wii so I would bet it would happen again with the 3DS. Every time Nintendo lowered the Wii's price sales in week 2 of the Price Cut were always bigger then in week 1 of the Price Cut. Japan also only got 2 days of the Price Cut...sales will probably be higher next week Worldwide depending on how much Japan decreases. Remember a lot of Nintendo's audience doesn't seem to notice Price Cuts until after a few days/week for some reason.

ioi confirmed 3DS will see a good increasing in EMEAA and Americas next week.

Around the Network

Updated OP with Target and Amazon article.

GO GO PS3.

postofficebuddy said:
D-Joe said:

please boost more so 360 will need a price-cut and i will gonna buy it 

Don't you already have a 360?

360S

and the news here is that it had to be posted. kidding

thats good news

The industry needs it sales are so down this year.

Awsome cant wait to see ps3 price cut effect!