By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Video) GoldenEye 007: Reloaded

GoldenEye 007: Reloaded fires off MI-6 mode trailer

Beyond looking good in a tuxedo, an MI-6 agent must be skilled in many other areas. The MI-6 mode in GoldenEye 007: Reloaded will test each operative in a variety of ways: defense, stealth and martini preparation -- well, okay, not that last one.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

looks good, love the game so much on Wii i might buy it again

XBox and Sony FPS fans should pick this up since it seems to be the Wii game but with souped up graphics. It plays like a combination of the original GoldenEye and Call of Duty. A very solid FPS.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

60 bucks Activision?? Are you stupid??? Thats more than the Wii version when it FIRST came out, I'll wait till the game bombs and price drops. That's absurd

ok then, Nintendo being charitable i assume.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
megaman79 said:
ok then, Nintendo being charitable i assume.

what do you mean?

OT: think this game will flop hard on the HD consoles..doubt many owners would care about this game when we already have so many great shooters available for us..I mean heck at least price it low or something

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I am getting this because I wanted to play it so bad but can`t stand FPS on Wii. Wiimote makes me disoriented while playing a FPS with how much a game spazes out if you choose to rest your hand for a bit. You suddenly start spinning in circles like a mad man and it usually cost you a life.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

amp316 said:
XBox and Sony FPS fans should pick this up since it seems to be the Wii game but with souped up graphics. It plays like a combination of the original GoldenEye and Call of Duty. A very solid FPS.

Couldnt have put it better myself.  There will be more stuff added. The MI-6 mode is new, looks like spec ops from MW2, player count will double, more maps (thank god), more weapons, voice Chat!! Dont even know why that was not on Wii, just laziness

LordMatrix said:
I am getting this because I wanted to play it so bad but can`t stand FPS on Wii. Wiimote makes me disoriented while playing a FPS with how much a game spazes out if you choose to rest your hand for a bit. You suddenly start spinning in circles like a mad man and it usually cost you a life.

You could have tried to customize the settings so that doesnt happen, wiimote for this game at least is very customizable, i had problems myself until i got it to where i wanted it. Or you could have use a CC or even Gamecube controller. If you have no Wii then hell yeah get this. I think 60 is outrageous, but its a new game to you ;)

Now THAT's a shooter for me!