By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Redesigned Wii coming this holiday! Update: Current Wii will be discontinued + photo

Tagged games:

Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Shadowfest3 said:
Nintendogamer said:
Maybe stores will cut the price on current Wii's to clear out stocks.

I was at Target today and I saw that they had price cut the current Mario Kart Wii bundles to $134.  It's only $15 price cut but it did surprise me.  I was wondering why they had done this and now I know.

Other stores should follow suit if they want to clear out stocks, $135 is cheap.

Did you not read above? No plans for this new Wii to come to NA.

IF it does come to NA.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

It won't be confusing, since anyone wanting the Wii U will clearly recognize the fact that theres a huge bloody controller missing in the box.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Shadowfest3 said:
Nintendogamer said:

I was at Target today and I saw that they had price cut the current Mario Kart Wii bundles to $134.  It's only $15 price cut but it did surprise me.  I was wondering why they had done this and now I know.

Other stores should follow suit if they want to clear out stocks, $135 is cheap.

IF it does come to NA.

Neither of you knew this clearly.

Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Seece said:
Nintendogamer said:
Shadowfest3 said:
Nintendogamer said:

IF it does come to NA.

Neither of you knew this clearly.

Either way it is strange that Target would lower the price of the current Wii bundle. 

I bought xenoblade, and I am so buying the last story and pandoras tower... so I guess i would end buying this new wii...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

Of course it will come to all regions eventually.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I like the design!

Switch!!!

A skyward sword bundle with motion plus (maybe Wii sports resort as well) would be pretty nice. But don't know if there would be any demand for that.

I'm glad I bought mine before this would happen in the states side (well, if it happens)...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

i hope NOA localizes this in the US i mean they have gotten very bad at it these days! i pity you guys in the US :(

:P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(