By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Up - 13th August

Finally seems they adjusted the weekly number (not past) to reflect what NPD has been saying for a few months. Bigger gap between 360 and PS3.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
kowenicki said:
Zlejedi said:
kowenicki said:
wow... 360 almost 30k above PS3

does the 360 actually need a price cut in the US? lol

wow and even with that 30k  it will be virtually tied with ps3 WW ;)

this is a US sales thread... 

If you know this, then why you are surprised that a PS3 fan tries to redirect the discussion? Well, "surprised" might not be the best word, but you know what I mean.

You actually thougght that Brawl would outsell GTAIV.......lol pathetic.

So I guess the 3DS is back to being flop status, even though it never left it.

Catherine at 39 T.T

It amazes me that in the middle of summer, the X360 can still put up 75k+, its going to be an insane Christmas season for them here in the US.

EDIT:  But now that I think about it, this time of the year, the month of August, is the second busiest shopping season of the year due to back to school.  The Dell and HP (number 1 and 2 pc retailers in the US) X360 deal is still going strong and with tax free shopping the next two weeks, i woudnt be surprised to see higher X360 numbers.

Around the Network

57,845 for 3DS, is that it?

i refuse to believe those 3DS numbers.

kitler53 said:
i refuse to believe those 3DS numbers.

What type of number were people projecting?

The 3DS price cut took effect August 12, these numbers are up to August 13, so only about a day for price cut sales and the numbers did rise from previous week. So wait till next weeks numbers for the true 3DS price cut sales. I find it hard to believe you guys didn't know this >_> sigh.......

3ds dropped its price on the 12th, this week's sales are from the 13th lets wait until next week to judge sales

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99