By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DMC: Devil May Cry Gameplay Trailer

-------------------------------
ah yes.. the art style looks so generic...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I dont know what to say...the dmc fanboy within wants me to say it looks good,but..i really dont know what to say >.

The m is lowercase :P

The gameplay looks very slow compared to DMC3, and the framerate doesn't look like 60 FPS at all. Shooting looks weird, too.

This dude doesn't act like Dante, I hope that even though he said "My name is Dante" in one of the older trailers, he is another dude with the same name as the Dante we all know.

It seems they changed the design a little bit, but it still looks bad to me compared with the real Dante :P

LOL @ the dislikes on YouTube xD I think I haven't seen any new trailer of a game where the dislikes far surpass the likes.

Anyways, here are some images from NeoGaf:

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=441074

By the way, is the game called DmC: Devil May Cry? O_o

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

At least the combat looks good but I can't get over the fact that Dante looks so god damn awful.

Signature goes here!

Jdevil3 said:

The gameplay looks very slow compared to DMC3, and the framerate doesn't look like 60 FPS at all.

Isn´t Youtube 30 FPS max?  So, even if game is in 60 FPS, this video isn´t.

Around the Network
Nanaki said:

Jdevil3 said:

The gameplay looks very slow compared to DMC3, and the framerate doesn't look like 60 FPS at all.

Isn´t Youtube 30 FPS max?  So, even if game is in 60 FPS, this video isn´t.

I know, but you can still notice when the framerate is choppy/not stable.

Looks a lot better than before. Gun play is still off. Let's see if Ninja Theory can wrap this game up in a nice package (i.e. they get the rest of the game right).

this game is looking even MORE like ass the more we see it.

Also, factoids:

1. This game is running on the Unreal Engine, so kiss ANY chance of 60 FPS good-bye

2. They've once again butchered Dante by altering his back story. This time they say his mom was an angel. Y'know, despite the fact that the ENTIRE CRUX of Dante's issue with his heritage was because he was born from a HUMAN mother and a demon father. Ninja Theory, once again proving that they're only surpasses in pretentiousness by Quantic Dream.

I was wow'ed, but not in a good way.

Aiddon said:
this game is looking even MORE like ass the more we see it.

Also, factoids:

1. This game is running on the Unreal Engine, so kiss ANY chance of 60 FPS good-bye

2. They've once again butchered Dante by altering his back story. This time they say his mom was an angel. Y'know, despite the fact that the ENTIRE CRUX of Dante's issue with his heritage was because he was born from a HUMAN mother and a demon father. Ninja Theory, once again proving that they're only surpasses in pretentiousness by Quantic Dream.

Really? then maybe his name is Dante but he actually isn't the Dante we all know, just some other dude who just happens to have the same name.

By the way, look at this image, it looks as if the stuff behind him were 2 wings, a demon wing and an angel wing.