By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What have you got pre ordered right now?

and Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Around the Network

Sadly, if I don't pre-order, I forget when games come out (it comes with age...): so I immediately pre-order any game I'm interested in. Currently I have the following pre-ordered:

Gears 3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim and Mass Effect 3.

Will probably put down money on Rage and Warhammer: Space Marine.

MW3 and Battlefields are maybes for me, right now.

Already Preordered:

ICO & SOTC
Rune Factory:ToD PS3
Atelier Totori
Disgaea 4
WKC2

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Uncharted 3
Silent Hill HD Collection
Mass Effect 3
Dragon's Crown (for both PS3 and Vita)
Tales of Graces F (because Amazon briefly listed it for $39.99 instead of $59.99)

Lord of the Rings: War in the North

and probably Uncharted 3 in the future

Around the Network

Xenoblade
Dark Soul's
Gears of War 3

Definite Pre-Orders in the future:

Final Fantasy XIII-2
Final Fantasy Type-0
Uncharted 3
Mass Effect 3
Tales of Graces: F
Skyward Sword

Assassin's Creed Revelations (keep forgetting about this one)

Zlejedi said:
Nothing there's no point in preordering.

That's a lie. Most of the time Pre-Ordering on the internet gives exclusives deals whether it be coupons off future purchases or free in-game content. I also have the peace of mind knowing I don't have to drive all around town on days where popular games are released. i.e.) Final Fantasy XIII was sold out of my local Gamestop 20 minutes after it opened.

I never had a "gaming headset" before and iv always wanted one AND for only 20$ more then the standalone game it was a no brainer to snatch this (to be completely honest im not even that exited about the game.... )

Derp.

and this...i have no idea why its so freaking cheap... it cost 98$AUD from EB games when basically all stand alone New relese games cost 108$....the fuck?

and finally Skyrim. I was going to pre-order the edition with the dragon statue but i don't feel like its worth it... if it also included a 600 page hintbook then it would be worth it (i still hope they have a hintbook planned for launch but so far i haven't seen one)

(Note: these collectors editions might not be available in all country's if your wondering why you v never seen it before)

I only have ICO and SoTC pre-ordered. Do not like pre-ordering games that I am not sure will turn out right.

Just Red Orchestra 2 since I got it real cheap.