By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What have you got pre ordered right now?

Dark Souls

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Zlejedi said:
Nothing there's no point in preordering.

That's a lie. Most of the time Pre-Ordering on the internet gives exclusives deals whether it be coupons off future purchases or free in-game content. I also have the peace of mind knowing I don't have to drive all around town on days where popular games are released. i.e.) Final Fantasy XIII was sold out of my local Gamestop 20 minutes after it opened.

Where?

I haven't seen any such coupons in european shops. At most you get some pointless DLC.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Zlejedi said:
Wagram said:
Zlejedi said:

That's a lie. Most of the time Pre-Ordering on the internet gives exclusives deals whether it be coupons off future purchases or free in-game content. I also have the peace of mind knowing I don't have to drive all around town on days where popular games are released. i.e.) Final Fantasy XIII was sold out of my local Gamestop 20 minutes after it opened.

Where?

I haven't seen any such coupons in european shops. At most you get some pointless DLC.

Amazon frequently gives $10-$20 on popular titles.  They also have $.99 release day delivery, which is a lot cheaper than driving into town to buy the game.  They also have a pre-order price guarantee on anything you preorder, meaning from the time you order it to the time the game releases, you will get the cheapest price.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Ico and SOTC
Persona 2
Disgaea 4

Xenoblade Chronicles limited edition with red controller.

Around the Network

I saw Battlefield 3 PC for 37 euros so I ordered it.

Only Xenoblade Chronicles at the moment

Dark Souls

In the future:

ICO Collection
PS Vita

4 ≈ One

Zlejedi said:

Indeed, unless you get a bonus for preordering, all it is is a way to voluntarily pay more for a game. Might as well leave that $50 in the bank to earn some sweet sweet interest. Plus if the game turns out shit then you don't waste money.

Deus Ex HR on steam

it's the first time in years that I preorder anything