By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KRATOS SPOTTED AT THE END OF GOW3!

Tagged games:

I saw nothing in the located spot but on the middle island it looks like something is jumping up it.

Around the Network

It did look like some white thing came up just as the screen went black. No way to explain surviving that much blood loss except "Yea, that pale bastard's immortal".

4 ≈ One

I watched that video in 720p on my LEDHDTV hooked to a computer. All I could see is Kanye West having sex with a gay fish.

Aldro said:
TRios_Zen said:
Just curious - do you miss the game and want more games in the GOW universe, or do you actually miss Kratos, the character?

On topic, my eyes must be going bad in my old age as I couldn't really see much of anything there!

It is very difficult to spot :D I miss Kratos the God of War XD. Ill take another GoW game, but its going to be VERY hard to replace Kratos, so I'm hoping they come up with something lol.

They should replace him with Raiden:

If he can take Snake's place why not Kratos'

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Aldro said:
TRios_Zen said:
Just curious - do you miss the game and want more games in the GOW universe, or do you actually miss Kratos, the character?

On topic, my eyes must be going bad in my old age as I couldn't really see much of anything there!

It is very difficult to spot :D I miss Kratos the God of War XD. Ill take another GoW game, but its going to be VERY hard to replace Kratos, so I'm hoping they come up with something lol.

They should replace him with Raiden:

If he can take Snake's place why not Kratos'

Pale skin.  Runs around naked except that you can't see his balls.  Crazy body tatoos.  Fights/Kills his father.  I think you're on to something!!

Around the Network

its nothing... if you look at the big mountain near the middle of the screen and you look slightly down to the right you'll see a spirit-(idk exactly what it is) float up, witch i think is what your seeing on the blue island except the video cuts of and you cant see it fully float up

Just before the screen goes black I see something white in that area.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Looked at it again on my PS3 this time

It really looks like someone is walking xDD. And the music really sends goosbumps through my spine because of the perfect timing. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ITS NOT KRATOS :D

Aldro said:

It really looks like someone is walking xDD. And the music really sends goosbumps through my spine because of the perfect timing. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ITS NOT KRATOS :D

Don't yo mean swimming?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Aldro said:

It's obviously Kratos's brother.