By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KRATOS SPOTTED AT THE END OF GOW3!

Tagged games:

d21lewis said:
Aldro said:
Looked at it again on my PS3 this time

It really looks like someone is walking xDD. And the music really sends goosbumps through my spine because of the perfect timing. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ITS NOT KRATOS :D

It's obviously Kratos's brother.

What makes you think that?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996

Around the Network
Ferrari_7861 said:
Aldro said:

It really looks like someone is walking xDD. And the music really sends goosbumps through my spine because of the perfect timing. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ITS NOT KRATOS :D

Don't yo mean swimming?

Well.. he swims ashore, then he.. walks a bit xD. Look at the first post, looks like a man with his leg infront of the other XD.

Is it just me but the red arrow seems to be pointing to the gold thing on Kratos' forearm.

Ferrari_7861 said:
Is it just me but the red arrow seems to be pointing to the gold thing on Kratos' forearm.

Those are his legs stupid! :D

Nah I don't know man, I'm just going nuts over GoW. I love it.

Ferrari_7861 said:
d21lewis said:
Aldro said:

It's obviously Kratos's brother.

What makes you think that?

Look at his face.  Kratos only has a goatee.  The guy in that video walking on the island has a full beard and a full head of hair.

Around the Network

Sony please Announce GoW4 at Gamescom! Kratos is too badass to die....

GUYS I JUST HAD ANOTHER REALISATION!!

You know how Blue indicated "Hope" right?

THAT FUCKING ISLAND IS BLUE! LOL

IM SO HOPING THATS KRATOS AND HES ALIVE :D

After a second look, what you saw looks like those white spirit things that escaped Hades after you killed Hades. If you look at the top of the screen on the right you will notice that they are all over.

loy310 said:
After a second look, what you saw looks like those white spirit things that escaped Hades after you killed Hades. If you look at the top of the screen on the right you will notice that they are all over.

I hope you are wrong... I hope what we saw is Kratos.

loy310 said:

Yeah but no! Those are souls, this is like.. a crystal-light-blue-spark of hope swimming ashore :P