By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KRATOS SPOTTED AT THE END OF GOW3!

Tagged games:

I saw something, but I am not convinced it is Kratos, I think we should wait until tomorrow to find out

Around the Network

ok. maybe your looking into it to hard

I think it was just the tornado. And I also think they should let Kratos rest for now.
Hopefully they'll make the next God of War about Norse mythology or any other mythology. Woo us!

it doesn't matter if it is him or not or if he died or is alive

they could have put him in a meat grinder then eaten him and finally danced him into the ground after pooping him out again

if they want him back for another game they write him back again!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

kratos crawled away after he was stabbed ( a trail of blood from where he collapsed to the cliffs edge leads me to believe this ).... or maybe i'm just imagining things

Around the Network

Some great vision you got there, pretty cool speculation, it does look like someone is over on that island. You just started some sh@t my friend.

Well obviously Kratos didn't die or else they wouldnt have shown the spot where his body was empty with a blood trail leading away........

it did look like something was coming out of the water...

Is it just me or I cant see shit at the indicated spot...

I did see something. One thing that is fact is there is a trail of blood belonging to Kratos :P
So that means some animal dragged him off to eat him or he is actually alive.

I think God of War has a good story. Perfect installments with spinoffs so I hope they don't ruin it with a "GoW IV"

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)