By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite Television Show and Why?Weekly Ratings update! ~ " What did you watch today?' The Office is finally ending its run in America'

Regular Show and the Walking dead. Although, just watched the walking dead mid season finale and it's the best show I have ever seen, now confirmed.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Swingtown - So mad they canceled it. Guess America wasn't ready for it.. ¬_¬

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
spurgeonryan said:
Areym said:
Regular Show and the Walking dead. Although, just watched the walking dead mid season finale and it's the best show I have ever seen, now confirmed.

Did you see that coming at the end of Walking Dead? I had absolutely no idea that was going to happen. I was just tired of all the waiting for her to be found, then boom there she was. Now as we heard the last Walker moving around in the barn we figured it out, but until then I just thought we were going to wait another two months till we found her.

Speaking of surprises...Did anyone catch Dexter Sunday night? Split personality! I wonder if the guy even knew that the professor was not alive anymore? How did the blind folded girl not realize that there was only one person inside the room with her making her drink the blood? He must not have known what he was doing, because he seemed to really love his sister.

IGN claims that they knew all along!

http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1213458p1.html?utm_campaign=twposts&utm_source=twitter

It's weird. I though of every single outcome as to where Sophia was. My first thought was she was with the hopefully still living merle or that they would find her in the woods, either dead or zombified, but I was not expecting her to come out of that bar. When shane shot the zombie herschel was carrying and open the barn, I stood up and when i saw sophia, I literally fell to my knees in pure shock. It caught me by suprise and i loved every minute of it. But yes, I'm glad they found her before the mid season finale.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Dexter was just blah. Usually i like this particular twists but i feel there are quite a few plotholes. Maybe they'll explain better in the next three episodes.

I love Dexter but I've only seen the first episode of the season, I wish I had Showtime.

Around the Network
AdventWolf said:
I love Dexter but I've only seen the first episode of the season, I wish I had Showtime.

Avoid Spoilers hehe 

spurgeonryan said:
pearljammer said:

I only really keep track of three shows: Breaking Bad, Mad Men and South Park.

Edit: And True Blood. Forgot about it. Edit 2. Big Bang Theory as well.

Thank goodness! I was looking for someone who watches Breaking Bad.

Anyways, I bought the first season to just get started on the show. I was not too enthuisiastic about watching it but we did. Got hooked immediately like I did with Dexter. Rented season 2 a few days later and now just finished season 3 which I bought because Blockbuster thought they were going out of business for about a month and did not buy anything the exact month season 3 came out.

This show just finds so many ways to make people uneasy. Do you get that? There could be nothing going on and Walt still finds a way to make me barely able to watch it.

This final episode was just...tense!!! When he yelled at Jesse and told him to kill the assistant I could not believe it. Then he calmly told the cold blooded killer in front of him to chill out ..your boss will need me. Lol that was so great!

I am tempted to wikipedia or google season 4.

Hey I am sure there are more people who enjoy Breaking Bad. The show is just a lesson in the art of acting. 

I've got caught up on Dexter episode 6 this season, things are going crazy. It is a really good season.

swii26 said:
Aren't we forgetting "The Walking Dead?"... best made for TV zombie series!! No nudity cause its on AMC but its still a great watch!

"Best made for TV zombie series" isn't saying much.

TWD is a decent show but it lacks the character conflict, death, fear, and urgency of the comic book. Having read all 90 or so issues (and counting) of the comic, the show pales in comparison. I've been disappointed by the show at nearly every turn. We're ~13 episodes in and it feels like virtually nothing of consequence has happened (outside of the attack that forced them out of the hills) whereas in the comic, in 15 issues hell had already broken loose 2-3 times. In the comic, Kirkman maintains a death count that would make any casting director reel. And that's what makes it great.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

My favourite is The Walking Dead I guess cus I love Zombies but some of the other come very close

been watching The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Fringe, Grimm, Terra Nova, The Simpsens, Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, Bleach, Naruto Shipuden (Sp?)

hmm i might have forgotten one or two

some of them are on a hold until next year GOD dammit!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(