By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite Television Show and Why?Weekly Ratings update! ~ " What did you watch today?' The Office is finally ending its run in America'

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
House

There is nothing about that show that isn't amazing.

You enjoyed this last season as well?

TP

Around the Network

and john does a 3x combo!

I am a HUGE fan of Modern Family.  This show has everything.  It is so funny.  You so must check it out.  Usually airs on ABC 7 on Wednesday evenings.

I also like some trash tv like Jersey Shore, Kardashians (yeah I know)  and most recently I have been watching Narruto (BIG BIG FAN)

Flattery will get you nowhere - but don't stop trying.

Miss Moneypenny

I'm not sure what that guy scott does in real life but he annoys the hell out of me.  My bf is completely offended by Jersey Shore.  I don't take those people seriously.  They are ridiculous.  Partially why I like to watch any of it as it's entertaining lol.

Flattery will get you nowhere - but don't stop trying.

Miss Moneypenny

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Because even I can't be cynical all the time.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

bar rescue on spike. were the guy goes in and turns around a dying bar in five days. It's just amazing the thought that goes into something simple as opening a bar.

^^Sorry guys didn't notice that until now...that was when Vgchartz was so slow a couple of nights back.

don't watch TV

i like entourage and seinfeld

Currently (last 6 months) I got into Spartacus. RIP Whitfield.

My all time favorite show/Cartoon is Futurama. The humor in it just clicks with me and frankly, I believe it's nothing short of spectacular. Smart, funny, dramatic and sometimes sad.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I've been watching:
Martin
Boondocks
Full metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Kekkaishi
Bleach
Wayans Bros.
Smallville
and of course the usual ESPN/Sports Center