By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - July NPD - #1 X360, 277k, PS3 148k, Wii 190k, 3DS <115k

Any news on DS/PSP?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Any news on DS/PSP?

Originally Posted by Jonnyram:
3DS sold about 90k and DS sold about 305k.
PSP sold somewhere between 60-65k.

Some other random software numbers.
Zelda OoT 3D - ~77k
God of War III - ~73k
Oh and Pokemon White > Black.

From gaf.

Ta Seece. Amazing that DS actually still wins Months. Seems to be 100k undertracked here too. Wonder if that one will change.

OoT overtracked slightly...

GoW3 also did pretty good I suppose. Not sure how we had it though.

And I so wish VGC split Pokemon sales! Every other tracker does!

sales2099 said:
psrock said:
Seece said:
psrock said:
Just horrible sales across the board.

Rubbish, 277k for X360 in its 6th July is great, 2nd highest July for the console by a margin.

277k with many being given out for free does not impress me. 

360 = 277

PS3 = 148

Considering how ps3 gamers are always raving about their 2011 exclusives versus 360 which isnt getting any big hitters until september.....id say thats downright embarrassing for Sony. 

We should base Sony's embarrassment on the 360's strongest region.  Or maybe we should look at WW to see the bigger picture?  Better yet, Sony should be giving away free PS3's with a bunch of Vaio purchases, that should do wonders for their numbers in the US. 

kitler53 said:

first ... to say ps3 under tracked and wii over tracked. (someone had to)  :P

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
sales2099 said:
psrock said:
Seece said:
psrock said:

Rubbish, 277k for X360 in its 6th July is great, 2nd highest July for the console by a margin.

360 = 277

PS3 = 148

Considering how ps3 gamers are always raving about their 2011 exclusives versus 360 which isnt getting any big hitters until september.....id say thats downright embarrassing for Sony. 

We should base Sony's embarrassment on the 360's strongest region.  Or maybe we should look at WW to see the bigger picture?  Better yet, Sony should be giving away free PS3's with a bunch of Vaio purchases, that should do wonders for their numbers in the US. 

Since we are using american numbers to show how great american made console sales it would be only fair to compare Japanise sales of them to check who is more embarassed :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

thismeintiel said:
sales2099 said:
psrock said:
Seece said:
psrock said:

360 = 277

PS3 = 148

you guys shouldn't waste more of your time with this dude....

notice how he doesn't comment about how its "DOWN RIGHT EMBARRASING FOR MICROSOFT" on JAPAN sales where even PS2 outsells 360 but he's always present when its NPD which is PS3 weakest region...

Carl2291 said:
So...

360 - 277k
Wii - 190k?
PS3 - 148k?

Didn't expect PS3 to be over by as much as we had it. I wonder if VGC will adjust... Didn't do it when the Wii was overtracked

You know how it works Carl ;)

PS3 undertracked - NPD is wrong we need to wait for shipments

Wii undertracked - oh crap we need to adjust asap :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Eager to see how much the upcoming price-cut will affect the PS3..

Zlejedi said:
Carl2291 said:
So...

360 - 277k
Wii - 190k?
PS3 - 148k?

Didn't expect PS3 to be over by as much as we had it. I wonder if VGC will adjust... Didn't do it when the Wii was overtracked

You know how it works Carl ;)

360 undertracked - NPD is wrong we need to wait for shipments

Wii undertracked - oh crap we need to adjust asap :D

fixed

Mordred11 said:
Eager to see how much the upcoming price-cut will affect the PS3..

Sony have too much problem right now so i doubt to see price cut this year

but if they cut it,M$ 100% will follow(yeah and if M$ cut it first Sony will follow too)