By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Birmingham riots (Updates will follow)

what the 0_o what's up with all the riots in UK?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
what the 0_o what's up with all the riots in UK?

Well apparently it could be down to lack of employment within the area or just a general excuse for everyone to tear the place up completely irrational really and pointless

We had the same in France a few years ago, and all the world was raving about cities becoming Los angeles in the 1990s. Actually nothing, but mass media instant reporting of minor riot creates a bad emulation in other neighboors, who reproduce riots and so on and so on...

You'll see, media will soon blame videogames and social networking instead of themselves who supported economical politics' failures over the last 20 years...

Fear Itself!!!

It is absolute mayhem out here just went out and everything has been cleared out, I saw a individual stacking 2 PS3's and 2 3DS's kinda crazy how everyone was in a cheery mood (Before anyone jumps I didn't steal anything). It is mainly down to a lack of officers in the street as I didn't see any in my trip.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network
Kamal said:
It is absolute mayhem out here just went out and everything has been cleared out, I saw a individual stacking 2 PS3's and 2 3DS's kinda crazy how everyone was in a cheery mood (Before anyone jumps I didn't steal anything). It is mainly down to a lack of officers in the street as I didn't see any in my trip.

Right, you were in the tuition-hike riots too, huh?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

This is just getting out of hand, scared where it will go next...

Former something....

Mr Khan said:
Kamal said:

Right, you were in the tuition-hike riots too, huh?

It's not how it looks >.< Tuition hikes was mainly political but this was out of pure curiosity.....

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

my heart goes out to you op.

this is getting; well it been out of hand.

Killy_Vorkosigan said:
You'll see, media will soon blame videogames and social networking instead of themselves who supported economical politics' failures over the last 20 years...

Media do seem to like to find blame on anything that isn't just the rioters being cockends.

I'm in Notts and apparently there was trouble here as well, not sure what it was.

Hmm, pie.