By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - TELL ME HOW YOU GOT YOUR USERNAME!

I like Bacon......

Around the Network

There's no reason behind my name ;)

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

he likes ham more than bacon

go to purdue, and I graduate in 2011

Currently playing:

Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, Rock Band, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, DMC2, then 3, and Radiata Stories

"Stop the presses// It's been a while but I'm back in session// And in the past time my flow's matured more than adolescence// It's time to learn a lesson// So get you pen and your pad out, listen close, and take heed to this blessing"

My Name is based on a Character I created when I used to Role play (MERP) Middle Earth Role Playing back in the early 90's

Around the Network

FJ = Initials
Warez = No, I don't love Warez, in fact I use Linux and JUST XP when I need to work, so I don't love Warez, it was from Hard"ware" and Soft"ware", but everybody asumes is from Warez...

There is a variation, frankwarez...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I originally intended to only reply to one thread and that be that so I just thought up some stupid ID. Albion is an old name for Britain that I like and so I added -us to make it more latinesque for no real reason. Then I kept posting and by the time I had remembered my ID was stupid I decided I had posted enough to just keep it.

I would have normally used either "jarodea", my first name with middle and last initials, or "Iarodus", a latinized version of Jarod. Instead VGChartz gets to deal with Albionus :).

A long time ago, one of my best friends made up the AIM name exSummaro400. It was a combination of his, mine, and our other friends vehicles. Mine was an eagle SUMmit, his was a caMARO and our other friend didnt have a car yet but he did have an atv which was a 400EX. So i made SUMmaro400ex as a joke AIM name with no intention of ever using it. the next day my dad suddeny got rid of AOL and the only AIM name i had with all my friends sn's on it was SUMmaro400ex so i got stuck with it

I got an ITV digital Munkeh (from the PG tips ads now if you are in the UK), which was my original sign in name, but then I lost the password and could not retrieve it. On stick cricket I had been forced to use Munkeh111 instead of just munkeh, so that became my PSN ID, so I though it would be easier to make my name here the same

STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!