By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - TELL ME HOW YOU GOT YOUR USERNAME!

LISMDK said:

Lamb Of God
In Flames
Soilwork
Metallica
Dark Tranquility
Killswitch Engage

Toke the first letter from some of my favorite bands. 

You need to throw in a J for Judas Priest. Maybe LIJSMDK

Around the Network

My name came from my favorite Sci-fi novels: the Hyperion Cantos. The monster I have as my avatar is the Shrike. He/She/It is one of the most badass villains ever in a book. I can't wait for the movies to come out!!!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

It came from the Megaman Battle Network Series. Bass.exe is considered the strongest net navi and the only one capable of running without an operater. Also Bass has always been my favorite Megaman Character

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell

The Sumerians chief god was called Damkira.. he protected the city of Ur, he was later appropriated by the Babylonians as Bel Marduk but he was basically the same god. I just thought it sounded cool.

I stole the name of a character right out of an adventure book, I did...

Around the Network
Bass.exe said:
It came from the Megaman Battle Network Series. Bass.exe is considered the strongest net navi and the only one capable of running without an operater. Also Bass has always been my favorite Megaman Character

Finally another game related name.

Grey = Neutral color

Acumen = Judgment

hence my name = Neutral Judgement

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Mine:
1.Nickname
2.Represents my last name and spells most of it, just with "gi" at the end.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

i love Nintendo, im Nintendo's number 1 Fan, and im a Girl and my friends call me Nintendo Fan Girl somtimes.

Well in mines my friends just started calling me like that and it just stayed there it mean MarCos|CosMar, so yeh and I just used it for my nick