By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - First Pic of the New Superman

Tagged games:

The suit sucks. The only thing that would make it worse is if you put some nipples on it and George Clooney in it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:

I'm not digging the costume as much anymore. I mean I don't mind the lack of underwear (Though I think he should have it), but I mind him not having his belt. That shade of blue they chose is a bit dull, the yellow would have balanced the colours a bit more.

Edit looking at these pictures:

I think the cape might be CGI and possibly the red on his belt might be digitally coloured.

The suit looks a bit better with the red "belt" but.....could it really be that hard to just have that portion of the costume already be red?  I could color it with a $2 magic marker.  Do they have to color it digitally!?  I'm all for a CGI Quality (shout out!) cape, though.  I remember how cheap it looked in certain Batman films when he would run and his cape would behave like a real cape would instead of how you imagine his cape should.  I'm going to hold my final judgement until I see a trailer, now.

d21lewis said:
darkknightkryta said:

I'm not digging the costume as much anymore. I mean I don't mind the lack of underwear (Though I think he should have it), but I mind him not having his belt. That shade of blue they chose is a bit dull, the yellow would have balanced the colours a bit more.

Edit looking at these pictures:

I think the cape might be CGI and possibly the red on his belt might be digitally coloured.

The suit looks a bit better with the red "belt" but.....could it really be that hard to just have that portion of the costume already be red?  I could color it with a $2 magic marker.  Do they have to color it digitally!?  I'm all for a CGI Quality (shout out!) cape, though.  I remember how cheap it looked in certain Batman films when he would run and his cape would behave like a real cape would instead of how you imagine his cape should.  I'm going to hold my final judgement until I see a trailer, now.

I remember seeing stuff for Batman Begins, they needed a whole team for his cape and his cape in Batman Begins isn't even that big.  I guess they just figured CGI would be easier to do.  But in that first pick it looks like his cape was real, but in these current picks it looks really fake.  I guess it's also possible they just added the cape there for PR and he doesn't actually have it for this portion of the film.

d21lewis said:
I don't think Brandon Routh was the problem with Superman Returns. I think it was the story. This guy looks like a serial killer.

Word up. lol

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.