By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which would you choose? Not eat for 10 days? Not play any game for 1 year?

What would you choose if you were made to do either of these?

Not Eat for 10 days. (Food is over rated!) 59 45.04%

Not play any Game for 1 y... 72 54.96%

Total:131

Definitely no gaming for a year!

It wouldn't really even effect me at this point because I only really play games on my phone these days with some occasional 360 playing.

Around the Network

There is no way I could go 10 days without eating. A year without games would be tough, but it would be possible for me.

I would take the ten days without food not that I couldnt last one year without gaming my max was 4 years but eating nothing for 10 days is not hard for me. If you have watered down juice you get all you need to last months without food and after you got used to it 7-10 days its easier to keep going as you start to feel better its common practice to do this to rid your body from all the waste accumulated all over your body. But more then 30 days and it becomes unhealthy.

I'm surprised at most of the responses. If I miss a meal, I'll go crazy. I know a whole day must cause tremendous agony. And then multiply that by 10, I'm sure I would likely die mentally.

Tough choice. I'd probably die either way. I have neither the reserves nor the will to not eat for 10 days. And 1 year without PS3 games? Hell, I'd go crazy after half a year.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

Okay. I'm ready to take the challenge. But first, I have to get some clarity on a few things:
1. Can I watch videos of video games on youtube?
2. Can I pretend on to play video games when I read Game Informer?
3. Is Spaghetti a food?
4. Is Heavy Rain a video game?
5. Do I get unlimited video games after the challenge is over?
6. Boobs?

i will be able to waste away for 10 days. You can survive around 30 without food but only 3 without water. But games without a year would be very very hard, a Whole Year!.

I will take the no food for 10 days over 1 year of no games.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

I'd choose no games for a year since I wouldn't want to risk dying which would mean meaning no games forever...

...not play for a year!! i mean just look at me

I trust no one, not even myself.

I have to remember and will myself to play games anyway. I would take the 1 year without gaming no doubt. I wonder what Ghandi would do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.