By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which would you choose? Not eat for 10 days? Not play any game for 1 year?

What would you choose if you were made to do either of these?

Not Eat for 10 days. (Food is over rated!) 59 45.04%

Not play any Game for 1 y... 72 54.96%

Total:131

not eat for 10 days,

I'm not that into gaming that I couldnt go without one for a year but not eating for 10 days would be an amzing diet plan, haha

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Around the Network

not food for ten days you may die, without games for 1y  , we can live, so for more time to play , i will choose to live first .lol

Goodbye Games.

I love you but you never stood a CHANCE IN HELL.

Well, to be honest, as time passes, I'm getting gradually more bored and less interested in gaming, and food is nice

I'd first try the not eating option, if that doesn't work out, I'd quit games.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Around the Network

No videogames for a year for me.

It would certainly be healthier for me mentally and spiritually.....

Cirio said:
Allfreedom99 said:
Kirameo said:
Not eating for 10 days, surely. It is actually healthy (provided you drink water).

You actually have a valid point. Studies do show that going through a period of not eating actually allows the human body to focus on getting rid of toxins in the body and is a good body cleansing technique.

Yes and the term of that is called fasting where you only eat one meal and fast for the entire day. Not eating for 10 days is unhealthy and will cause your body to start eating up your muscles because you won't be using your muscles (since you're weak) so your body will confuse the muscle for fat (it's easier for the body to burn muscle than fat).

That being said, I think I can go a year without gaming. I only play on the weekends anyways so I don't think skipping a year would be too difficult for me.

Actually, you are wrong. Fasting means NO FOOD. The best you can do is drink some kind of juice.

Not play games for 1 year of course. No question. Gaming is fun, but not necessary. Eating is necessary.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

This is an interesting article on fasting. It's worth a read.
http://www.falconblanco.com/health/fasting.htm

I'll watch movies for a year, my movie collection is hardly getting any attention nowadays with all the games coming out.
Not eating for 10 days also means no mountain biking, no swimming, no thanks.