By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which would you choose? Not eat for 10 days? Not play any game for 1 year?

What would you choose if you were made to do either of these?

Not Eat for 10 days. (Food is over rated!) 59 45.04%

Not play any Game for 1 y... 72 54.96%

Total:131

So what would it be? Would you rather starve yourself for 10 days? Or not touch another game for a whole year? Explain your answer.

Man even skipping a meal sometimes can be annoying with the hunger pains. So not eating for 10 days would be tough. I can't imagine the headaches, and hunger pains. But not playing another game for a year would royally suck. I think I would try to stick it out for not eating for 10 days. The most I have gone is 3. Major suckage! But I can't imagine a year without games.

EDIT: due to some questions I have been getting that if you pick not eat for 10 days can you have shakes or juice? I will say you may have water or some watered down juices, but no shakes/protein shakes. I would consider shakes as cheating.

Around the Network

I don't even think it's possible to not play a game for a year. With things like phone games, flash games, it's kinda hard to avoid them.

No games for a year, easily. It's not even close.

With all of the awesome PS3 exclusives coming out this year (We're all going to go broke in 2011 trying to buy all of these awesome exclusives *shakes fist* curse you, Sony!) I say fuck food.

I can drink water and eat spaghetti for that ten days, right?

Depends on how you define food. If you can still drink you can get all the nutrients you need from things like energy and protein drinks.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network

ive gone longer on both, not much of an issue either way.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

d21lewis said:
With all of the awesome PS3 exclusives coming out this year (We're all going to go broke in 2011 trying to buy all of these awesome exclusives *shakes fist* curse you, Sony!) 

LOL, it's been a while.

d21lewis said:
With all of the awesome PS3 exclusives coming out this year (We're all going to go broke in 2011 trying to buy all of these awesome exclusives *shakes fist* curse you, Sony!) I say fuck food.

I can drink water and eat spaghetti for that ten days, right?

I LOLed at your post. something about the words "fuck" and "food" right beside eachother just sounds hillarious to me.

And no spaghetti as it is food. nor ground up spaghetti in a shake.

Yes you can drink water. I think an average human can die after just a few days without water.

postofficebuddy said:
Depends on how you define food. If you can still drink you can get all the nutrients you need from things like energy and protein drinks.

Im defining it as No shakes, or proteins, no food items. Basically just any water you can drink.

I rather not play for a year.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.