By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - COD MW3 on Wii!!!

Machina said:
oniyide said:
Triwells said:

I hope they let Treyarch develop it...

EDIT: Lol, quick google search and presto!

http://www.gamersdailynews.com/story-24588-MW3-for-Wii-to-be-Developed-by-Treyarch.html

Good, at least Treyarch is consistent

Consistently shit?

What utter rubbish. Treyarch have been responsible for all the COD games on the Wii, including Modern Warfare. They ahve done a great job. What's more, to suggest MW2 is better online than Black Ops is nonsense! Black Ops is a far more balancd game which doesn't rely on players camping and using self-propelling kill streaks to achieve victory.

Around the Network

If they are rehasing majority of previous Cod games on HD platforms why wouldn't they on Wii?
It's still almost sure milion seller.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

oniyide said:

laziness and time, dont really feel like having to go homebrew my Wii to play one or two games. I feel i shouldnt have to in this day and age. Not when the others are region free. And i have some small foolish hope that the US will see at least two ot the three games. If i dont hear anything by year's end then i probably will say screw it and import

Well for what it's worth, softmodding is ridiculously easy once you understand the basic terms, and it opens up a ton of options like watching DVD movies and playing games that have fan-translations (like Fatal Frame 4) and running custom software and ofourse importing, etc.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

I find it amazing how the Wii versions price never seems to drop. It's the sole reason I still haven't bought Black Ops (couldn't resist to buy MW:R anymore though). Somehow I don't want to pay too much money for an FPS...

Oh and I played MW2 on a friend's PS3 and I thought it was pretty good. Especially the challenges and coop missions.

If you want to play/exchange stuff online with me, just send me a message

PAL Region, country set to UK [Wii] 8714 6838 0977 5469

COD W@W FC: 2966 5176 6725
COD MW [Reflex] FC: 3568 2083 1513
Monster Hunter Tri Name: Cobra ID: TJCXVR
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 FC: 5199 8914 0552
SSB Brawl FC: 4641 1109 2262
GoldenEye 007 FC: 0136 4916 1439
Trackmania FC: 0905 1720 9842
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom UAS FC: 1850 4714 0865

[3DS] 1246 - 8738 - 3987

Good I like cod but weird we're getting MW3 but didn't get MW2, they could at least packed them together.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
Machina said:
ZechsMerquise said:
Machina said:
oniyide said:
Triwells said:

http://www.gamersdailynews.com/story-24588-MW3-for-Wii-to-be-Developed-by-Treyarch.html

Consistently shit?

What utter rubbish. Treyarch have been responsible for all the COD games on the Wii, including Modern Warfare. They ahve done a great job. What's more, to suggest MW2 is better online than Black Ops is nonsense! Black Ops is a far more balancd game which doesn't rely on players camping and using self-propelling kill streaks to achieve victory.

It's well known that Treyarch's body of work is inferior to IW's (it's why, frankly, they get palmed off to make the Wii ports). CoD 2, 4, MW2 >> CoD 3, WaW and Black Ops. For the most part Treyarch have done a poor job on the franchise. And yes, IW messed up with MW2, but that doesn't suddenly make Treyarch a good developer.

Well I guess it does for the majority because after MW2 Treyarch became a great developer over night. I still don't buy the Treyarch developed COD games because they simply copy the IW games multiplayer and add some tweaks.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Great news, i really like WaW and BO. But i hope they somehow manage to fix some issues from BO, like the TERRIBLE framerate when being the host, also that it doesn't brake the Wii's discdrive/lens.

wooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOW HYYYYYYYYYYYYÈEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Not.

What would make if different or better than the other Wii versions?

waste of time. don't buy this crap

Machina said:
ZechsMerquise said:
Machina said:
oniyide said:
Triwells said:

Consistently shit?

It's well known that Treyarch's body of work is inferior to IW's (it's why, frankly, they get palmed off to make the Wii ports). CoD 2, 4, MW2 >> CoD 3, WaW and Black Ops. For the most part Treyarch have done a poor job on the franchise. And yes, IW messed up with MW2, but that doesn't suddenly make Treyarch a good developer.

It's well known that Treyarch games are good and all sell well and recieve 80%+ average review scores. Treyarch don't get 'palmed off' to make Wii ports, they chose to support the Wii and Activision handed them the IW games to port over as well. COD:MW2 is certainly not as good as Black Ops when it comes to multiplayer. MW2 was a mess which relied on sel propelling killstreaks. What's more IW messed up removing juggernaut but keeping stopping power, leaving stopping power as a must have perk that couldn't be countered. Don't get me started on commando, that perk was just broken. In Black Ops Treyarch smoothed out all those imperfections and thankfully ended the insane self-propelling killstreaks that ruined MW2. Instead of relying on a chopper to get the kills for next streak reward you had to get the kills yourself.

It's just fashionable for people to hate Treyarch, just as it is for people to whine about MW3 and declare their undying love for Battlefield 3 - despite no one having actually played either game yet!