By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So, I was bored and had nothing to do when something came to my mind.

"Hey, you've seen some funny pics/gifs lately. Why don't post them on the funny pics thread?"

And I thought, "Well, why not? At least I'll kill 5 minutes of boredom."

So, well, there they go.

Also, I'm 100% sure I would have noticed it, immediatly:

http://happyplace.someecards.com/magic-bullet/dude-shoots-his-penis-off-and-the-bullet-exits-through-his-butt-he-doesnt-even-notice/

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Oh, I almost forget the gifs

And that's how someone becomes a teapot.

Just WOW.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I keep forgetting about this awesome thread! Damn it, ioi! Why don't general discussion threads show up on the main page?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

I keep forgetting about this awesome thread! Damn it, ioi! Why don't general discussion threads show up on the main page?!

Because he hates us.

But we will arise, stand up and jump to get the power... if we don't screw it

Tagging this thread. Thanks to JEMC for keeping it alive.

Around the Network

Still staying funny after almost 3 years, very impressive!

I'm bored... A few more gifs!!

Oh, C'mon! Really? A rabbit doing that there? I don't know if it's genius or a gigantic fail.

And the last one, the true example of failing when you're *this* close to success

I never knew about this thread! This is pretty awesome.

Arsonist-fail

To soon?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:

To soon?

Will I go to hell if I say no?