By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^Penis inspection day. Nope, they didn't do it on my school either.

You know, I was worried for a while when pics stopped working on the site. Luckily it was only temporal so here's a new post of them.

Also 3 jokes about the new sword in Star Wars

Now the always important educational bit of info

And that's basically it

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Game Level: Monday morning traffic.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I'll leave this here, but before let me say: What The F#ck?!

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

It's been a while since the last post so... yeah, let's have some fun:

The power source of the future?

Around the Network

From a japanese Cosplay TV show: famous dressed as Street Fighter characters. I don't know what's worse, if Guille's "hair" from the first gif or that skinny Honda and Zangief from the second one

http://kotaku.com/street-fighter-comes-to-life-with-japanese-celebrities-1687410104

I need to re-tag this :)

... I don't get it. Maybe I haven't drank enough?

But speaking of birthdays, don't name your son Clint

That explains it, right Mr. Eastwood?

JEMC said:

... I don't get it. Maybe I haven't drank enough?

)) No.. Its just an old popular kids song about birthday... If you'll translate first two lines of it into English you'll get what was on that picture...