By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Whoa! Hold on there.

It's really been almost two months without new funny pics/gifs? That's almost as sad as Pacman's new job

Let's fix that with some more

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Wow, they are so much better than americans

who are they trying to fool?

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Surprise!!

I found a lot of pics that I didn't include in my last post because I wanted to leave you guys post some pics. And since then, I've been waiting with no luck

So, I've decided to post some more to encourage you to come and share whatever you find. C'mon, it's for the fun!

Because one post is not enough

And the final one, a special pic for Smeags

It's holidays and I'm in a good mood despite being Monday, so I'll make a huuuge post that by the number of replies in this thread, no one will watch, but whatever.

How come I didn't get this for X-mas?!

well, at least I didn't get this. Let's be positive!

ok, now the pics

Around the Network

At work at the moment and I'm laughing like an idiot. Thanks guys XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Linked from another page in the politically uncorrect humour FBK page Sesso Droga e Pastorizia ("Sex Drug and Shepherdry") :

https://www.facebook.com/SessoDrogaPastorizia/photos/a.146681228844783.1073741828.144196815759891/533516440161258/?type=3&comment_id=533585153487720&notif_t=like&notif_id=1463664484730235

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

^I must confess that there are haircuts that I don't understand, and that's one of them.

And because I can't post in this thread without contributing...

Wow, never knew this thread exists...

Certainly better than all the NX rumours we had for months...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

@hershel_layton: And what the f*ck were you doing to end in this thread?

Oh, well, now that I'm here...